Chapter 19 - Investigation

LEO's POV

I'm still bothered about this three. About Ian, Timothy and Alice. They look really different than they whatt should be. I feel the are connected to something I don't know. Now, I need to search for answers my own way, that the three would not suspect. It's already midnight and Alice is already asleep. 

I hear noise coming from downstairs so I decided to go and find what's it all about. I make my way out without creating a noise so that they won't notice that I'm still awake. 

"I've been waiting for this time Blair" I heard Ian said. She's holding Blair's picture. "I don't really love you and now, you finally let me go" she continued. 

What's happening here? Why is she saying that?

"Fifteen years darling, it took me fifteen years before I finally break free" she said. I'm listening and a little feeling weird. I know it's normal for a woman who lost her husband to talk to his picture but she sounds happy for what had happen. 

"Now, I'm going to do what I meant to before you ruined my life" she spoke. She looks really mad to Blair for all the years they are together. 

"But I got another problem Blair and it would take a long run before I finally have my own happiness you took for a long time" she continued. 

She grabbed her wallet where her photograph with Alice and a girl named Perry was in. "You're with Perry now Blair" she spoke.  

"It took me a while before this finally happen" she said. I think this woman is crazy, how did Alice befriend this psycho?

"Timothy just walked in like nothing happened, Perry, can you please stop your stupid brother" Ian said. She's crazy. We need to get out of here as soon as possible. 

IAN's POV

Blair's gone! He is not with me right now! It's what I'm waiting for a very long time. 

Now that I'm already free, I'm going to do what I supposed to. None of them can stop me to get what I want.

LEO's POV

It's getting serious. I'm afraid of hwat will happen soon.  Am I in a thriller film? I hope this is just one of those. I wish I'm dreaming. I don't want to here anything..

She's weird and I feel Alice is being the same. I need to observe so I will know the real thing behind this. 

I'm still believing that this will not ruin what's with me and Alice