Alison Mortimer Biography

Alison Mortimer (born J.D. Rae Alison Hyde Mortimer on 25 December 1978) is a Filipino - American actress, writer and occasional singer. She has received multiple awards and nominations. She received different awards local and internationally. She was first known as a singer with her debut album "Summer Stories". She began acting and had portayed different characters in T.V. and Fims.

Early Life:

She was born in Los Angeles, California. Born to her Fil - Am Father, Clark Mortimer, a former businessman and her mother, Alicia Hyde. Her parents divorced when she was three. So His father relocated in the Philippines and remarried to a Filipina, Winona Dayog. Mortimer have two step - sisters, Cathy (born 1982) and Shiela (born 1985). Mortimer stayed with his mother and studied in Seeds Elementary School. She entered John Marshall High School. After finishing High School, she studied college in Victoria University in Canada. After her graduation, she left and went to Philippines and began her career. 

Eye Color: Blue

Height: 5'11

Occupations: Singer - Songwriter, Actress, Model and Host. 

Personal Life:

She stated "I think I would never be married because no one can understand me". She said that she wasn't ready to have a life as a wife or mother. She also told that she's happy alone. The media have no idea why the successful actress never dated anybody. 

Charity:

She have built Perfect Hands Foundation for kids who were abandoned by their parents. She annually raise fund for the foundation to help the kids. She volunteered in some Non - Government events.