Chapter 16

TW: Slight mentions of torture, mentions of attempted suicide, starvation, probably some else too

Don't worry this won't go on for long

__

Todoroki woke up once again with a headache.

"Oh, he's awake!" Toga exclaimed as she saw Todoroki's head lift slowly. He looked around and sighed. He had no idea what time it was or what day. He didn't know how long he was in the basement of their hideout but it felt like years.

He light stab wounds from Toga's playtime. A small burn mark was placed on his left arm from Dabi and some of his skin was missing for Shigaraki.

"Are you hungry? I doubt you are so I only brought a small piece of toast! Enjoy it you scum!" Toga laughed as she undid the chains. She left the handcuffs on and helped Todoroki grab the bread. He quickly brought it to his mouth and scarfed it down in an instant.

"Oh, the dog was hungry!" Toga laughed and brought out one of her smaller knives. She instantly brought it to Todoroki's burn and gently pushed it in. He held in the scream that wanted to be let out. 

"I am not a dog!" Todoroki shouted as he kicked his legs. Toga laughed cold-heartedly and ran the small knife over Todoroki's cheek. The blood dripped down his face, some getting into his mouth. 

"You are though! Be a good boy and stay quiet unless you're screaming for me to stop!" She laughed and pushed her finger against the cut the knife created. Todoroki flinched back only making the knife dig deeper into his cheek. If his gums were there it probably would've cut right into his mouth.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Todoroki asked in a hushed whisper.

"Because Todoroki, you took Katsuki from me! He was supposed to be mine! But NOOOO YOU CAME INTO THE GODDAMN PICTURE!" Toga screamed and shoved a different knife into Todoroki's gut.

His body shook as tears dripped down his face, making the cuts burn.

"It wasn't real anyways," He whispered making Toga look at him in shock.

"What do you mean?" She asked, snatching the knife from inside him.

"It was all a dare! He didn't love me. I didn't steal him! He played me, This right here what you're doing doesn't hurt half as bad as my heart did the day I listened to the audio! You can fucking hurt me all you want but I will never be as hurt as before!" Todoroki shouted as he let sobs come out of his mouth.

Toga felt pity rise inside her but knew she had a job to do. She sighed and grabbed another piece of toast and held it up for Todoroki.

"Eat it. You're going to need the energy for when Dabi comes in. I'll get twice to patch up some of your wounds, I'm sorry he did that to you though," Toga whispered as Todoroki bit into the toast. She watched him eat it quickly and sigh in relief. Tears still ran down his face and made the wounds burn more than anything before.

"Thanks..." He whispered. She nodded before leaving the room to grab Twice.

__

"Kacchan you have to come to eat... I made spicy ramen!" Izuku shouted as he knocked on Bakugou's door. It had been 2 days and Bakugou hadn't left the dorm unless he was searching for Todoroki. He hadn't taken any time to eat and Izuku felt pain and regret inside him.

"Kacchan!?" Izuku knocked once again only to hear a crash. He activated his quirk and burst through the door. He rushed inside and saw Bakugou on the floor with foam leaving his mouth. 

"SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE!" He shouted as he grabbed Bakugou and turned him over on his side to get the foam out of his mouth. On the floor was an empty bottle of painkillers. Izuku grabbed it and listened as Kirishima rushed out of his dorm and towards Bakugou's.

"Hello! I need an ambulance!" Kaminari shouted into his phone as he also rushed to Bakugou's dorm. Izuku held Bakugou's hand in his own and watched as his body shook. The foam was landing all over the foam.

"UA third year dormitory! My friend! HURRY THE FUCK UP!" Kaminari screamed as he hung up and rushed to Bakugou's side. He took the pill bottle from Izuku and let the tears fall.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" Kirishima shouted and grabbed Izuku. Izuku was sobbing uncontrollably. He couldn't have him seeing this. He pulled Izuku out of the room and hugged him tightly. Kaminari held Bakugou on his side and sobbed as well. Mina rushed towards their dorm with Uraraka, Tsu, Momo, and Shinsou following.

"H-He tried to k-kill himself!" Izuku sobbed into Kirishima's chest. 

Shinsou took out his phone and called the teachers. Mr. Aizawa and AllMight were the first teachers to burst through the door. Recovery girl followed after and they made all the students clear the room.

"H-He was staving himself and now this! FUCK THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!" Kaminari shouted as Shinsou grabbed him and pulled him close.

"It's okay, we all make mistakes," Shinsou whispered. Kirishima growled and shoved Kaminari away from Shinsou. He punched Kaminari in the face and when Kaminari fell he got on top of him. He continually punched Kaminari in the face, watching small bits of blood trickle down from his nose.

"IF TOU HADN'T GIVEN HIM THAT GODDAMN DARE TODOROKI WOULD'VE BEEN HERE AND NOT WITH THE FUCKING VILLAINS AND BAKUGOU WOULDN'T HAVE ATTEMPTED SUICIDE! WE DON'T KNOW IF HE IS GOING TO FUCKING DIE SO THANK YOU KAMINARI! YOU'RE A REAL FUCKING LIFESAVER!" Kirishima shouted at him. Kaminari just let the words sink in not even bothering to argue. 

He knew Kirishima was correct.

Mina was screaming at Kirishima to get off him.

The words were droning out.

Everything was droning out.

Kirishima was blinded by rage.

Kaminari was zoned out, focusing on keeping himself conscious.

"GET OFF HIM KIRISHIMA!" Izuku screamed, making Kirishima look up and slowly back off Kaminari. Shinsou rushed to Kaminari's side and glared at Kirishima.

Suddenly the doors were thrown open and the teachers walked in. AllMight cleared his throat before speaking quietly.

"Guys... About Bakugou...."