Chapter 19

Izuku looked at the list of his classmates and grabbed his hero notebook from his desk. He grabbed his quirk analyzes notebook and flipped to the pages of the LOV's quirk.

"If Todoroki isn't lying and twice and Toga are helping him then they shouldn't try to fight back when we fight... Maybe they will but in a way of keeping it undercover. They wouldn't let him call for a long amount of time if they were trying to hide him. They wanted us to find him.." Izuku ranted as he skimmed his finger over the paper.

"The only people we have to worry about are Dabi and Shigaraki. Plus that compressor guy and the one who's trying to be like Stain. The guy won't kill me though so I have that free pass. Looking at all the quirks I need to figure out who has a quirk that's compatible with the others and would be helpful. For the guy trying to be like Stain, Kirishima would be good on defense and Jirou on offense. Her quirk would be able to stop him mid-way... For compress, Shinsou would have a good quirk. Staying his distance and communication. For Shigaraki... Someone who can do both long and short distance fighting, know's how to do hand to hand combat and can avoid skin to skin contact..." Izuku silenced for a moment to think. He nodded and wrote down the four names he came up with.

"Now for Dabi... Fire and what? Who would be a good match for him? Well If Aizawa's there, Aizawa can stop his fire and someone would need to be good at hand-to-hand combat. If this were Toga, then the perfect person would've been Uraraka but this isn't Toga. This is Dabi... The person is... Kaminari! As much as I don't want him on the mission he can still be useful!" Izuku wrote the last name down and ripped the paper from his notebook. He slammed it shut and left his dorm to the common room where everyone was waiting.

"I got the names down! I'm going to need help from Kirishima, Jirou, Shinsou, Kaminari, and... Momo!" Izuku exclaimed. 

"Let's get our hero face on!"

___

Todoroki watched Dabi walk into the room and harshly grip his chin. They made eye contact and Dabi sighed in annoyance.

"No matter how much I burn you, your spirit never breaks. Tell me little brother why is that?" Dabi whispered and leaned forward, watching Todoroki's eyes shift.

"Because I know that letting my spirit break because of some scum like you just shows that I'm worse. You can't break the unbreakable Touya. You yourself should know that" Todoroki spat as he leaned back into the chair. Dabi growled lowly and slapped him before standing up straight and dusting his clothes off.

"Don't ever call me Touya again. My name is Dabi. D A B I" Dabi said angrily. Todoroki smiled and stared at the floor.

"It should be pussy little bitch. That's exactly what you are. You tie me down and torture me like that because you know that if I was able to use my quirk on you I'd win. You're pathetic. Shouldn't even have Todoroki blood running through your veins" Todoroki taunted as he saw the rage in Dabi's eyes grow.

"No wonder mom burned you. You're just like father in a way. But I guess that's what the Todoroki blood does to you, You deserved it. You're unloved," Dabi argued making Todoroki laugh lightly.

"I'm just like father? Who gave you all those burns? Now, who's giving the burns to someone else? Father used to speak bullshit but as his first born son I guess you pick up on the langue easily hm?"

"Why are you talking so much shit when you know I could easily kill you right here and now," Dabi asked, wrapping his hand around Todoroki's neck and adding pressure. Todoroki's eyes filled with fear before quickly being replaced by amusement.

"Do it," He said out making Dabi step back in shock.

"What did you say?"

"I said do it. Look me in the eyes and kill me right here and now. Look into the same eyes you used to see when I came to your room crying after our old man had finished my training. Kill me while looking into the same eyes that held nothing but admiration for you! Can't do it, can you? Because no matter what Dabi, You're a Todoroki. You can kill the bastard who hurt you but not the one who looked up to you for years,"

Dabi scoffed quietly before walking to the exit.

"Just shut up" He growled before walking out the room.

Slamming the door shut and leaving Todoroki by himself.