Chapter 17

Todoroki watched as Twice walked into the room with a small black box. He knelt in front of the chair and looked at Todoroki.

"Dabi is coming in here in a few. You have one phone call that I will allow you to make. It has to be under one minute though and you can't reveal anything on where we are, though you don't know where we are. No one else besides Toga and I know of this so do me a favor and keep it quiet yeah? You also can't call the cops," Twice explained and watched Todoroki nodd.

His cuffs were undone but he still couldn't use his quirk due to not using it in a while and having it denied. He was handed a phone and instantly dialed Izuku's number.

It rang for a few moments before it was answered.

"H-Hello?" Izuku answered quietly, his voice sounding as though he was just crying.

"Hey Izu..." Todoroki whispered into the phone.

"Sho!! Sho Oh my God where are you!?" Izuku shouted. Todoroki could hear movement and small chatters. 

"I don't know. I'm fine though. I'm injured but it's not the worse and my wounds are currently being treated... Izuku, just know that I love you guys so much!" Todoroki smiled as he spoke. Twice listened closely as he continued to clean the wounds Toga made.

"You're with the LOV right?" Izuku asked. Todoroki looked at Twice who nodded.

"Yeah... It's fine though! How's everybody over there? I only have a few seconds left so explain everything quickly"

Izuku's breathing picked up as small sobs left his mouth. "It's been two days since you were taken and Kacchan... God Kacchan never came out of his dorm unless he was looking for you! He refused to eat so when I went to confront him and force him to eat..." Izuku's voice trailed off and more sobs left him.

"Izuku found him... An empty pill bottle beside him... He tried to Overdose," It was Kirishima's voice this time. 

"Your time is up," Twice said, standing up and reaching for the phone.

"WAIT PLEASE! GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL! IS HE OKAY?" Todoroki shouted, holding the phone close to himself so Twice couldn't grab it.

"He's.....," Izuku said quickly. Todoroki couldn't catch what he said afterward because of Twice.

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" Twice shouted, reaching for the phone once again.

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'M SORRY, I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO ESCAPE!" Todoroki sobbed before the phone was snatched from him and Twice disconnected the call. He glared at Todoroki before cuffing Todoroki's wrist and simply walking out of the room. Todoroki's heart was shattered into tiny little pieces as he tried to calm down his racing thoughts.

___

"Guys... About Bakugou..." AllMight started. Kirishima and Izuku perked up quickly.

"He's fine for now. He's in recovery. He's been through a lot guys so try not to startle him when he wakes up. Also, he'll be under constant surveillance until Todoroki is back and healthy." He explained quickly.

Izuku sobbed quietly in relief. It felt like a weight was lifted off his shoulders.

"Izuku, some teachers would like to talk to you later. Just some mental help. It must've been hard finding him like that," Aizawa said. Izuku nodded slowly.

"Anyways, Recovery girl will be upstairs with Bakugou until he's awake, if you guys have any needs or concerns just know we'll be here" 

Izuku was about to respond when his phone started ringing loudly. He reached for it, about to hang up but his gut told him not to. He slowly swiped the answer button and put the phone towards his ear.

"H-Hello?" He whispered into the phone. 

"Hey Izu..." A familiar voice rang from the other side of the phone.

"Sho! Sho Oh my God, where are you!?" Izuku shouted before covering the speaker of the phone and locking eyes with AllMight.

"It's Todoroki!" He whispers but loud enough for everyone to hear before putting the phone on speaker and turning the volume up. Everyone crowded around him to listen in

 "I don't know. I'm fine though. I'm injured but it's not the worse and my wounds are currently being treated... Izuku, just know that I love you guys so much!" 

AllMight tapped Izuku's arm. "Ask if he's with the League," He commanded and Izuku nodded.

"You're with the LOV right?" Izuku asked and there was silence for a few seconds. 

"Yeah... It's fine though! How's everybody over there? I only have a few seconds left so explain everything quickly" Todoroki spoke quietly and slowly as if making sure what he was saying was good enough. 

Izuku felt his heartbreak as he let out small sobs. Kirishima gently held him in his arms and rubbed his sides softly. "It's been two days since you were taken and Kacchan... God Kacchan never came out of his dorm unless he was looking for you! He refused to eat so when I went to confront him and force him to eat..." Izuku felt himself trail off as he sobbed more.

Kirishima sighed and took the opportunity to speak himself, "Izuku found him... An empty pill bottle beside him... He tried to Overdose," He said quietly.

There was some movement in the background before a deep and harsh voice spoke up, "Your time is up,"  The person stated. 

"WAIT PLEASE! GUYS, I LOVE YOU ALL! IS HE OKAY?" Todoroki asked in panic as some more movement was heard.

"He's fine! He's in recovery though!" Izuku quickly said to calm Todoroki down. 

"GIVE ME THE PHONE!" The person shouted. They could hear Todoroki's sobs and whimpers

"I LOVE YOU GUYS! I'M SORRY, I WASN'T STRONG ENOUGH TO ESCAPE!" Todoroki sobbed before the line was disconnected. Izuku's eyes watered as he sobbed uncontrollably.

"I hope he's okay," Kirishima whispered and glared at Kaminari once again.

"He's going to be fine, Izuku if you get a call again tell us automatically so we can try to trace it next time," AllMight said and Izuku nodded.

"God I hope he's going to be okay!" 

___
I don't really like this chapter but that's fine Ig lol