Chapter 5

This chapter will be longer than the ones that came before this. The reason is I'm trying to fit the whole date into this chapter and maybe the next chapter too!

Onto the book

__

Todoroki walked inside the arcade and looked around. There were only a few families with their children running around playing the games. The place was small, the walls were painted a light blue, and soft music plaid through the loudspeakers.

"This is my first time at an arcade..." Todoroki whispered. Bakugou looked at him and just smiled.

"Well, time to give you the best moment of your life! My mom would take me and Deku here along with auntie Inko when we were kids, now it's my time to share it with you," Bakugou said before walking to the counter and handing some cash over.

He was given two buckets of coins and handed on to Todoroki.

"Here you go, What type of game do you want to try first?" Bakugou asked while handing over the bucket of coins. Todoroki looked around and saw one that looked interesting. He grabbed Bakugou's wrist and pulled him over.

"Wreck-it ralph? This game shut down when I was a kid... Glad to see it's back up," Bakugou looked at the game and ran his finger over the controls. It felt like such a long time ago that he had been here. New games had been added since then and old ones taken out.

"How do you even play it?" Todoroki asked as he fidgeted with the control. 

"I barely remember. I think you're assigned a character and if it's Ralph you destroy the building and if it is Fix-It-Felix you go and fix what Ralph destroys. I don't really but why don't you give it a try?" Bakugou took a coin from Todoroki's bucket and inserted it into the machine. The game music started and Todoroki felt his entire being attach to it.

He began pressing buttons and trying to beat the game. Bakugou watched in amusement as the usually cold stone face was showing a hint of anger, enjoyment, and desire to finish the game. 

__

Todoroki played the game at least 3 times before winning. He smiled widely as he took the tickets from the machine and held them to Bakugou.

"I did it! What are the tickets for?" He asked Bakugou grabbed them. He watched Bakugou stuff the tickets into an empty bucket.

"The more tickets you win the better stuff you can get at the counter," Bakugou answered and pointed towards the gift counter. Todoroki looked over and looked directly at one of the prizes that hasn't been won. It was a large teddy bear that had white fur but red ears and red feet.

"How much is that teddy bear?" He asked Bakugou. The blonde looked over and saw which prize Todoroki was talking about.

"You want it?" Bakugou asked. Todoroki nodded and followed Bakugou as he walked to the counter.

"How much is the teddy bear?" Bakugou asked.

"1,000 tickets," The person answered. Bakugou looked around before locking eyes with games that were easy to play and would win him a lot of tickets.

He led Todoroki to the basketball machine and handed him a ball. He inserted a coin and watched the game startup.

"Basically we need to make tons of baskets. Get the ball in the hoop and we'll get around 100 tickets," Bakugou explained as he threw the ball and watched it fall right into the net. Todoroki followed afterward but missed.

"Hey, that's alright! You'll get it the next time," Bakugou encouraged as he threw the ball and made it again. Todoroki aimed and threw it, getting it into the hoop. A smile formed on his face as he tried again and made it.