Chapter 11

The cafe music poured out lightly but couldn't stop the tension that was present in the room. Todoroki sat with his hands over a strawberry milkshake, visibly shaking. They even still had him shaken up and Bakugou didn't know how to help him. 

The couple stayed silent the whole time, waiting for anything from the teachers or even from the unknown person. 

"You're going to be alright..." Bakugou whispered, taking Todoroki's hand in his own and gently kissing his knuckles. 

"I'm just frightened... What if I get injured or worse what if you get injured!" Todoroki urged while taking his hand back.

"I'm going to be fine and so are you,"

___

The smell of the old rusty bar clogged the senses of the girl. Her blonde space buns sat comfortably on top of her head as he took a sip of the drink in her cup. 

"Where were you earlier?" Dabi asked as he sat beside Toga. She smiled widely and let out an exaggerated sigh. Her obsession seemed to get worse. Pictures of the blonde all over her room walls and 3 years later the heroes still hadn't managed to capture them.

"I did a little redecorating," She said as she let her thumb swipe across her lips. She itched for the taste of Todoroki's blood. She itched to have him below her feet. To take him away from what belonged to her. 

Dabi just laughed at her before taking her drink and finishing it for her. 

"HEY!" She shouted and jumped on the older male. She hit his chest repeatedly only making him laugh. Shigaraki entered the room and sighed as he saw them. He turned on his heel and walked out of the room without bothering to break up the mini fight that had been happening.

He itched his neck slowly, peeling the already damaged skin. He sat on the dusty couch and held up a picture. His itching increased as he stared directly at the picture that was in his hands. A smile made its way to his face as he glared at the picture.

"I will get you guys... Izuku Midoriya, Shoto Todoroki, and Katsuki Bakugou... I will kill you all!" 

___

Izuku followed Mina around the whole day without her noticing. He was trying to get anything he could on what he had overheard the other day. He had reeled in hagakure and had her wonder with Mina. 

"Hey Kami!!" Mina shouted making Izuku freeze and listen in. 

"Hey~ Did you hear about what happened in Todoroki's room?" Kaminari asked as he dug his hands into his pocket and leaned against the walls. Mina shook her head and smiled at him.

"Was it bad?" She inquired and he nodded.

"Someone broke in and trashed the whole place, threatening him for getting with Katsuki. Not going to lie I feel bad. At least he won't have to deal with that come Christmas," Kaminari responded.

"You're right... You don't feel a tiny bit bad? Not even a little?" Mina whispered. Kaminari's face fell and he sighed.

"I do but then again I don't," Kaminari waved to Mina before walking away. Izuku felt a pang in his chest as he tried to piece everything together. 

___

Todoroki walked into Bakugou's room with his arms full of bags. They had just recently gone clothes shopping for Todoroki. He had 'borrowed' his dad's credit card and bought him more clothes. Bakugou opened the closet doors and made room for Todoroki along with 

"You didn't borrow that did you?" Bakugou finally asked while Todoroki set the bags down.

"Was it that obvious?"