Chapter 21

Todoroki was sat in the back of the ambulance as Recovery Girl made sure the burns weren't infected. She undid the patches and looked at the healing wounds that were patched by Twice.

"Whoever cleaned you up did a good job, they disinfected it thoroughly and made sure it was nice and neat before patching it up," She said before pressing a kiss against the wound. She kissed his cheek and watched as everything started healing.

"They didn't do anything besides hurt you physically correct?" AllMight asked, watching the whole thing go down.

"Well yeah... Um... Dabi did say some things but nothing stuck with me..." Todoroki admitted while looking over to the seat next to the stretcher he was in. The ambulance was moving towards the school, Bakugou was sitting there silently. 

"Weren't you supposed to be resting?" Todoroki asked. Bakugou looked at him and smiled.

"Couldn't rest knowing we were saving you! They wouldn't let me in on the action but I'm here now," Bakugou rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and let a smile take over. Todoroki only hummed and looked at Recovery Girl who continued to observe his entire body for any marks.

"What happened while you were there?" AllMight asked. Todoroki looked at his feet and sighed.

"I was in and out constantly. When I woke up Dabi or Shigaraki would be in the room to burn or hurt me. At first, Toga cut me consistently but she stopped because of pity. She told me the only reason she brought me there was because I took Bakugou from her... When I told her what happened she got Twice in on helping me. She and Twice would come in and patch up the wounds while I did the phone call. Toga would feed me toast and would make sure if I had to use the bathroom I would go," Todoroki explained. 

AllMight nodded and gently placed a hand on Todoroki's shoulder. The younger instantly flinched away.

"Why would you touch him! He's been hurt by people why would he want to be touched!" Recovery Girl scolded making Bakugou bark out a laugh. He clutched his gut and groaned, hitting his head on the van's wall.

"And you! You shouldn't even be out here don't make me regret taking you!" She was now scolding Bakugou.

"Ignoring the angry short woman... Todoroki about what happened," Bakugou stared and Todoroki instantly raised a hand to silence him. They stared at each other for a moment and Todoroki felt his gut churn with indecisiveness. He stared at his hand and sighed deeply.

"Bakugou, as much as I want to forgive right at this moment... I can't! I'm not in the right mindset... I know you didn't mean it but right now I can't forgive you! You broke the only trust I had for you and it broke my heart. When they wanted to kidnap me I told them to do it. I was scared, heartbroken, and done with everything... I get it you love me and I'm not saying I don't love you..." Todoroki stopped talking before turning to Bakugou and gripping his hands.

"Give me time. We'll rebuild what we had for real this time. Once we're both healed up again you can take me on a date," Todoroki smiled lightly at him.

"This time it won't be just a game..."

___

The end

JUST KIDDING 

It would've been a beautiful ending though but it's not! There are still chapters to look forward to!