Chapter 27

Again this chapter has some time skips so yuh!

___

Todoroki pulled the graduation gown over his outfit and the cap over his hair. Today was the day. He looked toward Bakugou who was sitting on his bed smiling at him. He walked over to him and placed himself in Bakugou's lap.

"We're really doing this," He whispered and gently flicked the cap Bakugou was wearing. They had decorated theirs in honor of the other. Bakugou's cap had red and white gems along the outer edge and blue and brown gems going through the center. Todoroki's cap had crimson red gems going in a circle and orange gems going in a circle inside of the red ones.

"Yeah of course we are! We're fucking awesome! You're fucking awesome," Bakugou whispered the last part making Todoroki smile and connect their lips briefly.

It had been 3 months since what happened and since then Todoroki and Bakugou had been inseparable. They grew from the pain and became better. Bakugou had stopped being so rude to everyone else. Kirishima and Izuku had made it official a week after the old date. 

"Come on baby, as much as I love you sitting on my lap we have graduation to get to!" Bakugou said as he gently slapped Todoroki's butt making him blush and stand up.

"Okay then come on!"

___

Todoroki stood as names from 1-A started being called. Ashido Mina was first, Yuuga Aoyama next, Tsuyu Asui after him and then Katsuki Bakugou. Todoroki felt his heart flutter when he heard the cheers.  

The list went on and he listened to every name. When Denki's name was called he swore he almost laughed up his gut.

"Hey! HEY GIVE ME THE MIC!" He heard Present Mic shout before a low screeching sound was heard.

"AND YOU LOSERS THOUGHT I WOULDN'T MAKE IT! LOOK AT ME NOW I'M A PRO HERO WITH A HOT ASS FIANCE!" Kaminari shouted into the microphone making all of them burst out laughing. 

He was removed from the stage before names continued to be called. Soon enough it was Todoroki's turn to be called. He walked slowly towards the center of the stage and was greeted with a tight handshake from All Might along with a fist bump from Aizawa. He was handed the rolled paper and principal nezu had him take a picture.

Cheers erupted and Todoroki felt his heart fill with joy. He did it. He had graduated UA high and was now on his way to becoming an official pro hero. He had everything he ever wanted. He had Bakugou, He had his best friends Izuku and Kirishima. He had his friends with people. He had his love for life.

He walked down the stage to be immediately pulled into a deep kiss. Bakugou had one hand that was placed on his lower back and one on his chin. He responded quickly and kissed back, placing his hands on Bakugou's upper arm. 

When they pulled away Bakugou laid their foreheads together. "Congratulations baby, You did it. I'm so proud of you," Bakugou whispered,

"We did my love,"

___

The end!

Hope you enjoyed this!!

I just wanna say thank you to the person who gave me the idea for the book and thank you to the person who always comments and reacts. 

Shout out to @Todo_is_a_smol_bean and @NicoleLewisMullenax you guys are awesome! Love you guys! 

@NicoleLewisMullenax hope the book was to your liking because you did recommend it so thank you love you <33