Chapter 18

Todoroki had passed out after Dabi left him. His left leg was burned and his sides were bruised. He woke up hours later to the sound of the door opening. He blinked awake and looked over to see Twice and Toga walking inside the room.

He felt instant relief wash over him. 

"Hey, You have another phone call. This one has to be 3 minutes exact. Again no mentions of the location though you don't know the location. Also, you're only to call the number you called before," Twice explained, undoing the cuffs and handing Todoroki the phone. 

He dialed the number and held it to his ear. Twice began rubbing the cream onto his burns and listening to the conversation.

"Sho!! How are you feeling?" Izuku asked as soon as he answered the phone.  "Like I was just hit by a bus," Todoroki admitted with a small laugh. 

"Do you have more time to talk this time? I have some things to tell you!" 

Todoroki hummed and looked at Toga who was just watching.

"How's Bakugou?" Todoroki asked and watched Toga perk up at the mention of his name.

"Well, you see... Recovery Girl said he's recovering fast. Though she used her quirk to heal him, his body is still healing on the inside because the pills messed up some of his organs, other than that she says he'll probably be awake by next week!" Izuku explained. Todoroki hummed in response and smiled.

"I'm glad to hear everything's going okay... I miss you guys so much," Todoroki sighed and looked at his freed wrist. He could've used his quirk and escaped but he wouldn't risk it. Not now. 

"Yeah everyone misses you too Shoto... The heroes are looking all over, I hope we find you soon, Kacchan has to be supervised by adults once he wakes up until you're here! How are they treating your wounds?" 

"Uhm. I only have a few burns. The cuts are healing up fine thanks to twice. Actually, I have a request for the heroes. If they happen to find me... Can they not send Toga and Twice to prison? Sure they're villains but if it weren't for them I wouldn't be on this phone. Toga stopped hurting me and Twice has been patching my wounds up, I think it'll only be fair," Todoroki explained, watching the shocked faces of the villains in front of him.

"I-I guess I can talk to AllMight about it! I'm glad you're okay though... Wait hold on..." Izuku trailed off.

"Awake... Screaming...Todoroki" Was all Todoroki could make out from the other side. It sounded like Kirishima's voice. 

"What's happening?" Todoroki asked.

"Bakugou woke up! He's panicking though asking for you, He shouldn't even be up!" Izuku explained quickly. There was some movement before loud explosions and screaming could be heard.

"How much time do I have?" Todoroki asked Twice who looked at his watch.

"A little over 1 minute," He answered.

"Give the phone to Bakugou," Todoroki commanded and heard Izuku comply.

"WHO THE FUCK IS THIS?" Bakugou's loud voice made Todoroki move the phone from his ear and laugh quietly.

"Aw you missed me so much," Todoroki said quietly.

"Shoto? Oh my God, where are you? I'm so sorry for everything I did! I shouldn't have gone through with that goddamn dare! Come back, please!" Bakugou whispered, instantly calming down.

Shoto felt tears gloss over his eyes as he smiled.

"I can't come home... I don't know where I am but I was given the chance to call... Look we'll talk about everything if I ever go back. Don't give them a hard time though, You're injured. What were you thinking! Attempting Suicide? Without ME?" 

Bakugou laughed lightly before groaning at the pain in his stomach.

"I didn't want to live without you near me... I know this shouldn't be said but I love you Shoto!" Bakugou whispered the last part but Todoroki still caught it.

"Time's up Shoto," Twice said. 

"I have to go now... Tell everyone I said I miss them all! bye, Katsuki!" Todoroki said about to hand the phone back when suddenly he heard a loud shout from the other side.

"WE GOT IT!"

___

Izuku looked over towards AllMight as soon as the dial tone sounded. 

"WE GOT IT" He shouted again and typed an address into his computer. He observed the place before sighing in relief.

"We have to plan a rescue mission! We have to get him back!" Bakugou shouted, trying to get up but was instantly shoved down by recovery girl.

"As much as I love teenage romance, you young man have to stay here until you're healed. He told you himself to not give us a hard time. I can try to speed up the healing process but that's it" She said and puckered her lips. She kissed his stomach and he instantly became drowsy.

"Izuku call your classmates that you think are ready for this! I'll get the pro heroes and we'll have the meeting in the common room!" AllMight commanded. Izuku nodded in understanding.

"On it!"