Chapter 24

Todoroki was now able to walk around the dormitory without supervision. He was welcomed back by many crying teenagers and the feeling was overwhelming. Everyone announced that they missed him from afar knowing not to get too close. 

At the moment the only people he allowed close to him were Kirishima, Izuku, and Bakugou. He was sitting on one of the many sofas in the common room with Izuku laying his head in his lap. The burns were almost completely gone but the thing that was taking a while to heal was the skin Shigaraki had torn.

"Do you think Kiri will ever ask me out?" Izuku suddenly asked, looking up from the game system in his hand and locking eyes with the bicolored ones.

"Yeah, he'll definitely grow a pair," Todoroki assured as his mind flashed back to Bakugou telling him of Kirishima's plan to ask him out. Izuku sighed in relief at the words and smiled up at his best friend.

"Are you excited about your date? It's in what two days?" 

Todoroki froze as he tried to think of a way to answer. "I'm honestly scared..." He whispered and Izuku instantly sat up. "I'm scared because Bakugou already took me on a date... But in the end, he hurt me more than he should've been allowed to. I'm scared he's going to use me again," He explained and Izuku nodded in understanding.

"Don't worry about that. He's head over fucking heels for you! I've never seen Kacchan act so nicely towards anyone, not even his mother, Just give him this chance and if he fucks it up I'll fuck him up," 

The two of them laughed and spoke quietly about whatever came to them. Todoroki felt so much better now that he was back. Graduation was in only a few months. Slowly but surely everything was falling back into place. The pieces of the puzzle he was missing were suddenly found.

"Todoroki! It's time for your check-up!" Recovery Girl shouted. He sighed and stood up. "Bye Izu," he waved before walking off towards Recovery Girl.

___

Bakugou walked towards Kaminari with his hands buried in his pockets and a frown on his face. He didn't want to keep this feud going. Kaminari meant no real harm with the dare and he knew that. Kirishima was behind him as well as they walked towards the yellow head.

"Dunce face!" Bakugou called, grabbing his attention and making him look up from his phone. Once they got face to face no one spoke at first before Kirishima shoved Bakugou and glared at him.

"Look we're sorry for punching you, I forgive you for giving me that damn dare and I want to be friends again. Like for real this time. No pulling shit like that, no fucking with each other relationships just a pure friendship where we can get along without feeling the burning desire to slam someone against a wall and beat the shit out of them," Bakugou said quietly making Kirishima snicker behind him.

"No, but for real dude. We wanna be cool again! We cant have the Bakusquad without our idiot!"

"Come back? To the bakusquad?"

"I THOUGHT YOU'D NEVER ASK!!"