Chapter 23

Bakugou sat with Kirishima in his dorm room. They had a notebook in front of them and both of them were brainstorming ideas for the date. Bakugou had claimed it would be better than the first and he intended to keep that statement correct. 

He tapped the red pen against the notebook before humming to himself.

"What about a fancy restaurant?" Kirishima suggested but it was quickly shot down. "He doesn't like expensive things," 

Bakugou thought for a moment of all the things they could do and sighed angrily. He did a lot of things when they went on their first date which made the process all the more harder.

"Why not something from the heart then! Build a fort, set up a movie, get some snacks and popcorn then watch a movie here! You can cook for him too, then once you finish with that you can step out onto the roof and stargaze because last time it was stopped by the rain," 

Bakugou actually considered the idea. He wrote it down quickly so he wouldn't forget. "Smart thinking wanna-be-shark," 

"What can we add to that though... He doesn't like crowded places which make, amusement parks, movies, festivals, and restaurants out of the question. He doesn't like much besides soba." Bakugou whispered to himself. Kirishima laughed quietly at him.

"Dude you're whipped," He said before looking outside. "Why not another beach date? Just... better than the last! You can actually be prepared to swim as well. Then while you're out there Izuku and I could set up the fort and shit so when you come back everything will be ready," 

"Look at you shitty hair! Actually being helpful for once," Bakugou complemented. "Look at you Bakubro, not being bitchy for once," Kirishima joked and they both laughed. Kirishima wrote down the idea before writing a bunch of bullet points in a green pen instead of the orange one he was using.

"So for snacks, what are you thinking?" 

"Well you can put all types of chocolate, some sour candies cause he likes those, some m&m's, Just get a bunch of stuff, I can give you my credit card. Some extra buttered popcorn! Also if you're going to go buy that can you buy a large fluffy white or blue blanket and a large fluffy orange one? Along with a teddy bear?" 

Kirishima wrote down everything in the notes and nodded at him.

"Gonna give him the teddy bear?" He asked and Bakugou nodded.

"Yeah actually, I have an idea on a gift. I wanna get him a teddy bear, a bracelet and a necklace... I also want to get him a new phone so that the other one won't get traced again," Bakugou explained. Kirishima nodded in understanding and sighed. "If only I could ask my guy on a date. You're brave man!" Kirishima laughed lightly.

"That damn nerd right? Just ask him out! Don't be a pussy, be manly. Plus since you helped here I guess I can help you plan the fucking rejects date. I did grow up with him so I know him better than the back of my hand," Bakugou playfully shoved Kirishima's shoulder.

"You're right dude! I'll do it after your date. Thank's bro," 

"No problem, now finish writing what I said,"