Chapter 25

Today was the official day for the date. Todoroki was fully healed and his mental state was slowly getting better as well. Bakugou had spent the whole day out, buying things for the perfect date. 

When the time was right, Todoroki was standing in front of the dormitory. He was wearing a light red sweater and matching red ripped jeans. He had a light orange bracelet, hanging black earrings and his hair was combed neatly.

"You look stunning," Bakugou suddenly whispered in Todoroki's ear making him gasp and turn around.

"Way to scare me!! But thank you... You look nice too," Todoroki observed Bakugou who was wearing a regular white t-shirt and black jeans. He had a cross necklace on and some black sneakers.

"Come on, We're going back to the beach but this time I'm prepared!" Bakugou exclaimed while holding up a duffle bag. 

"Oh?" Todoroki raised an eyebrow. Bakugou smiled at him before leading him to the car. They got in and Bakugou handed the aux cord to Todoroki. "Play some bullshit and I will blow your ass out of the fucking window," Bakugou threatened but his tone wasn't serious.

Todoroki laughed quietly and plugged his phone in before playing a random song in his playlist. He looked towards Bakugou to see if he denied but all he got was a small smile. 

"What are we doing this time?" Todoroki asked as he saw Bakugou glance over at him.

"Beach, movie, stargazing," Bakugou stated plainly making Todoroki hum in approval. They pulled up to the beach and Bakugou grabbed the duffle bag. The sun was barely out anymore but the day still held the near summer breeze. They walked to a spot before setting the things up and getting ready for the date that was everything was being based on in their relationship.

Would the date fail miserably or work exeptonally.

___

Short chapter because I made the special one and this, next one will be longer! I promiseeee