Epilogue

"Papa! I found it!!" Katsuto shouted as he ran toward Shoto now Bakugou at full speed. Todoroki leaned over and picked up the small 6-year-old child.

"Your DynaMIGHT action figure?" Todoroki asked as he watched Katsuto wave it around with a smile.

"Yeah! Daddy's gonna be so proud!" Katsuto giggled. Todoroki smiled at his adopted child and ran his fingers through the boy's blonde hair. It was 7 years since the couple had graduated. They got married a few months after it happened and a year later they adopted Katsuto when he was a baby.

They mixed their names to give him his and raised him from a baby. 

"When is daddy coming home?" Katsuto asked as he laid his head against Todoroki's chest.

"He should be coming home soon, Wanna go make him some food! He'll probably be super hungry!" Todoroki set Katsuto down and watched him run towards the kitchen. Todoroki followed and got the things needed to cook.

___

The door burst open and a tired-looking Katsuki walked inside of his house. He pulled his hero mask off and threw it to the side before kicking his shoes off and walking to the kitchen.

"I'm home baby!" He shouted announcing his entrance. 

"DADDY!" Katsuto shouted as he rushed out of the kitchen and towards Katsuki who instantly picked him up. He grunted lowly and spun the kid around.

"Did you miss me!?" He asked with a low laugh. "Very much! Papa made you some onigiri!" 

Katsuki looked toward the kitchen to hear slight shouting and smoke coming out of the kitchen. He rushed forward to the kitchen to find a whole ice block on top of the stove and smoke leaking through. 

"What happened?" Bakugou asked as Todoroki sighed.

"I was frying Oreos for snacks later and that shit lit on fire!" 

___

The family of three sat on the couch waiting for their friends to come over. The door was thrown open and Izuku wobbled in slowly with a small child on his leg. Behind them was Eijiro. 

"Hey! Welcome!" Shoto greeted as the family kicked their shoes off and walked inside. Immediately  Katsuto ran up to the little girl on Izuku's leg and grabbed her hand.

"Eizu! (pronounced Izu) I found my DynaMIGHT figure which means we can play again!" He smiled happily as he took the little girl and ran upstairs. Eizu was 5-years-old and she had straight black hair that fell to her shoulders. She had freckled cheeks and light green eyes.

"Hey Sho! Hey, Kacchan it's been so long!" Izuku smiled as he walked over to the couch and hugged Shoto. The two hugged tightly and let go seconds after. 

"It has been so long since I've hugged you!! We've both been so busy with hero work we barely hand out and now that we've both got kids it's also hard!" Shoto said as he watched Eijiro and Katsuki speak quietly. 

"So how's life?" Izuku asked. Shoto looked around and smiled.

"I have never been happier. I have amazing friends. I have a husband and a kid. I have a small family but everything is right. I am the number 3 hero with Katsuki right in front of me and you in the lead," 

"I learned to love life..." 

___