6

Adrien's POV:

I waited a while to go and visit Marinette as Cat Noir. I knew Chloe wouldn't last long at Marinette's house. Considering how sick Marinette is. Am I risking getting sick to check on Marinette? Yes. Is it worth it? Also yes.

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!" I quickly transformed and leaped to the Dupain-Cheng bakery, and Marinette's balcony.

Marinette's POV:

I was just waking up from my nap when I heard someone knocking on my window.

"Hide Tikki." I whispered.

I grabbed a blanket and wrapped it around me as I made my way to the window.

I wasn't surprised to see Cat Noir standing there.

"Hey Cat." I said weakly.

I made my way back to my bed to lie down.

"Adrien told me you weren't feeling well so I came to check on you. How are you feeling purrincess?" He asked me.

I just shrugged and laid in my bed.

Cat Noir sat on my bed near my head to keep me company.

"I just have the flu. I'm okay Cat. But you shouldn't stay. You don't want to get sick. Paris and Ladybug need you. *cough cough cough* *achoo!* Excuse me." I grabbed a tissue and blew my nose again.

"Bless you, princess. I want to stay. Someone has to keep you company." He said, smiling gently.

"As much as I appreciate you wanting to stay with me, you should get going I don't want you to get sick too. Besides, I just want to go back to sleep." I said as I began nodding off.

"I understand. Feel better soon princess." He said and kissed my forehead. Then he left.

Wait, why did he kiss me? I thought he loved my alter ego. Well, I was too tired to think about it.

*CRASH!*

Oh no. An Akuma? Now? Ugh.

"Tikki, we have to save Paris." I said as I got up from bed.

"Marinette, you're too sick to fight. You'll be too weak to fight. You need to rest." Tikki urged me.

"Sorry Tikki. But Cat Noir can't purify the Akuma without me."

Tikki just sighed and looked at me sadly.

"Tikki, spots *cough* on." I said and transformed.

I tried to quickly make it to where the Akuma was. With every swing, I felt so dizzy but I had to push through it. Paris needed me. Cat Noir needed me to purify the Akuma.

I finally landed beside Cat Noir but I wobbled a little bit because I was dizzy.

"M'Lady, are you okay?" He asked me.

I could tell he's concerned but we had to save Paris.

"I'm fine Kitty." I told him. He didn't seem convinced but he let the matter drop.

I kept sneezing and coughing throughout the fight, but I finally purified the Akuma.

But after I did my Miraculous Ladybug, I felt so dizzy.

"M'LADY!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.