29

Three years later.

Ladybug POV:

Cat Noir, Viperion, Rena Rouge, Carapace, Viperion, Ryuko, King Monkey, Queen Bee, Pegasus, and I are in the middle of a heated battle against Hawk Moth and Mayura. It feels like we might be defeated once and for all. Well, I guess it's now or never.

"LUCKY CHARM!"

"A laser pointer? What am I supposed to do with this?"

I have to move quickly.

"AAAHH!"

"CAT NOIR!" Oh no! He's been tied up. I hope Adrien is able to cut the ropes in order to escape.

Suddenly, I saw what I had to do.

"Queen Bee! Viperion! Pegasus! With me! Ryuko, King Monkey, Rena, Carapace, keep them distracted and try to help Cat Noir if you can."

(In unison) "On it!"

Queen Bee, Viperioin, and Pegasus gathered around me.

"What do you need us to do?"

"Pegasus, I need you to create a portal behind Hawk Moth and Mayura. Then, Queen Bee and Viperion, I need you two to go through that portal. QB, I need you to free Cat Noir so you can use the rope to tie up Hawk Moth and Mayura. But first, you have to use your venom power to sting Hawk Moth. I bet Mayura will come running to help him. Then tie them up."

"Got it."

"What about me?"

" I was just about to get to that. Viperion I need you up there in case QB isn't able to sting Hawk Moth or gets stung herself. If that happens, I need you to use your power of second chance to save QB and make sure she stings Hawk Moth."

"You got it Ladybug."

"What are you gonna do?"

"I'm gonna do what I do best. I'm gonna make sure that justice is restored. Once they've been captured, I need one of you to call me and I'll head up to take their miraculouses. Everyone clear on the plan?"

Everyone nodded.

"Okay. Pegasus, you know what you need to do."

"On it. Voyage."

A portal appeared in front of us and Viperion and Queen Bee stood in front of it.

"Good luck you two."

"You to Ladybug." Then they walked into the portal and ended up on the Eiffel Tower where Hawk Moth and Mayura were.

"Pegasus, go hide so you can feed Kalkki and transform again. I'll do the same with my kwami."

He nodded and we both went our separate ways to hide, detransform, recharge, and transform.

"Spots off."

"Phew."

"I know Tikki, but no time to relax. We still need to defeat Hawk Moth. So eat quickly."

She did so.

"TIKKI, SPOTS ON! YEAH!" Soon I was Ladybug once again.

"Time to help the others!" That's when I got a call on my Ladybug phone from Cat Noir.

CN: Hawk Moth and Mayura are tied up. Your turn M'Lady.

LB: On my way. Let me get Pegasus and we'll be right up.

CN: Hurry. The venom won't last much longer.

LB: I will. Love you.

CN: Love you to bugaboo.