30 (Final)

1 year later

Marinette POV:

I can't believe it. Today's the day. Today's the day that I go from Dupain-Cheng to Agreste. I can't believe that I am about to marry the love of my life. We went with a Ladybug and Cat Noir-themed wedding even though no one outside of the Parisian heroes knew our identities. I was wearing a bright red dress with black spots on it. It was inspired by my superhero outfit. Alya and Chloe were wearing light red dresses and Kagami was wearing a dark red dress. Adrien had Luka, Nino, and Kim wearing black suits with green ties that were inspired by Adrien's superhero outfit as well. I actually designed all the outfits for the bridal party and the groomsmen. We're getting married in Chloe's dad's hotel.

Chloe is doing my hair when all of a sudden I felt a nervous pit in my stomach.

"Guys, I'm nervous."

"What is there to be nervous about girl? You're marrying the love of your life. The guy you've been in love with since the day after you met. You should be excited Marinette." Alya explained.

"I know. I just hope Paris will be okay while we're getting married. I don't want anything to ruin our wedding day."

"Marinette, relax. Everything will be fine. If something does happen, let the cops handle it. This is your day. We won't let anything ruin it." Chloe said.

All the girls agreed with what she said.

"Thanks, you guys. I can't believe I was nervous about that now that I think about it. *chuckle* I guess it's just my Ladybug side showing."

"OMG!" Alya shouted.

"What is it, Alya?"

"It's almost time for us to walk down the aisle. WE HAVE TO GO NOW!"

We all scrambled out to the elevator and luckily we made it to the lobby just in time for the girls to get lined up with the boys. Alya with Nino, Luka with Chloe, and Kagami with Kim.

Soon enough it was Manot's turn to walk down the aisle and toss her little rose petals as I walked behind her towards my soon-to-be husband. He looks so handsome in the suit I made. Nothing could ruin this for us.

Person marrying Adrien and Marinette does their schpeel.

"Adrien Agreste, do you take Marinette Dupain-Cheng to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." I could feel the blush beginning to form on my cheeks.

"And do you, Marinette Dupain-Cheng, take Adrien Agreste to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"Then by the power vested in me, by the city of Paris and the country of France, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Adrien leaned down and pulled me in for our most passionate kiss ever. This is the best day of my life.

2 years later

Adrien POV:

Marinette and I are now running my father's old fashion company but we changed the name to "Marinette's Designs". Everyone loves her designs and she's now the most famous designer in all of Paris. We were even blessed with three beautiful kids. The twins, Emma and Louise, and our youngest son Hugo. This is my perfect life. Marinette and I still patrol at night after the kids are asleep to make sure that Paris is safe. But life has been pretty quiet since we put my father and Natalie behind bars. Nino and Alya have gotten married and Chloe and Luka are engaged. Paris is safe, I have my strong and beautiful wife, and three kids. My life is perfect.