27

Adrien POV:

The next day

I felt so bad that my Marinette was out of commission. She was being so strong by trusting me to be Mister Bug. I had to be strong for her. I had to find someone who would be the best option. I thought of a few in my head and went over them with Mari.

"How about Juleka? (IK she has a miraculous in s4, but I haven't seen s4 yet so don't at me)"

"She's typically timid but I think that's would be perfect. No one would see it coming. We would have the element of surprise against Hawkmoth."

"Perfect."

Suddenly, we both got an Akuma Alert on our phones.

"I guess that's my cue bugaboo." Marinette gave me the earrings while I put down my ring for a minute so I could give it to Juleka.

"Good luck my brave kitty. I love you."

"I love you too M'Lady. I promise I'll be safe."

"Then go! Paris needs Mister Bug!"

"Right. Tikki, SPOTS ON!"

(from Miraculous Ladybug official channel)

(Start at 0:24)

I quickly leaped out of my bedroom window using the yo-yo to get to Juleka and Luka's boathouse.

I got there and found Luka out there.

"Who are you?"

"Well, Ladybug is on bed rest for a few days so I'm filling in as Mister Bug. Usually, I'm the punny Cat Noir."

"Oh. Well, do you need the power second chance to defeat this akuma?"

"Actually no, not right now. I'm looking for Juleka."

"Oh, she's just in her cabin. I'll get her."

"Hurry. We don't have much time."

He nodded and ran to where I assume Juleka's room was. Soon he was back on the deck with her.

"Juleka Couffaine, while Ladybug is on bed rest, I am filling in as Mister Bug (Marinette explained the speech to Adrien the day before). So, I need you to use the ring of the black cat which grants the power of destruction. You will use it for the greater good. Once the mission is complete you will return the miraculous to me. Can I trust you?"

"Uh... Um... I don't know. I..." Luka looked at her with reassurance in his eyes. He believed that his sister could do this. And so do I.

"Um... Okay."

I handed her the ring which she slipped on her finger. The ring glowed and out popped Plagg.

"Hi. I'm Plagg nice to meet you. All you have to say to transform is 'Plagg, Claws Out!' Once you've transformed you will have a special power called a cataclysm which you can only use once to destroy whatever you touch. Use it carefully. Mister Bug will explain the rest."

"Ok... Plagg, Claws Out!" "Woah! What's happening to me?" Then she was Lady Noir.

"You are now Lady Noir. We need to go and defeat this akuma." She quickly nodded and we were off to defeat the akuma. We worked hard and worked as a team. Eventually, I called on my Lucky Charm to help us win the battle.

(Video by Miraculously Xoxo)

I got what I thought was a random object but then I used my Mister Bug vision and figured it out.

"Lady Noir! I need your stick and your belt!" She tossed them to me without hesitation. I finally figured out how we were going to destroy the akumatized object and save Paris. I brought it down with my object. "Lady Noir! Your Cataclysm! Now!

"CATACLYSM!" She destroyed the akumatized object.

Then I was able to catch the akuma.

(Video by Miraculer Brand)

"MIRACULOUS MISTER BUG!"

Everything reset.

(In unison)

"POUND IT!"

The ring and earrings began to flash.

"Uh oh, Lady Noir we have to get you somewhere safe where no one will see you if you detransform. Follow me." I led her to an old alley and had her say the words to detransform.

"Claws in."

I had her return my miraculous to me.

"Thank you Juleka. Now, if you don't mind, this bug's gotta split before he detransforms. Catch you later." I quickly used the yo-yo to get back to the mansion. Luckily it looked like no one had checked to see if I had been missing and Marinette was still in bed.

"Spots off." I took off the earrings and gave them back to Marinette while I slipped my ring back onto my finger.

"Adrien, I'm so proud of you."

"You saw the battle?"

"Yeah. Nadia was covering it on the news. You didn't think that I would miss watching you be Mister Bug did you?" She laughed.

"I guess not. Juleka made a pretty good Lady Noir. Not as good as you though, princess."

"I appreciate that Adrien. But, it is good to have Tikki back. I don't know what I'd do without her."

"Thanks, Marinette. You're not just my owner you know. You're my friend."

"Aww. Thanks, Tikki."

"Ahem." I cleared my throat jokingly.

"Hey. If we hadn't been chosen for these roles, then we may never have gotten where we are now. Together."

"Maybe. Maybe not. But either way, right now, I'm happy that we're together Marinette."

"Me too Adrien."

We both yawned at the same time.

"Shall we take a nap princess?"

"I think that would be wonderful."

"Well, scooch over so I have some room."

"Okay, okay." She giggled. She scooched and gently laid her head on her pillow.

"I love you, Adrien." She said, half-asleep.

"I love you too, princess." I gently kissed her forehead and stroked her cheek with my thumb. "You are so strong, ladybug." I kept whispering things into her ear until she fell asleep. Then I slowly fell asleep beside her. I am so happy and am living my best life. This is amazing.

A/N:

Bug out!