16

Namjoon's POV

"Jimin what the fuck!" I scream at the moment I witness the bathroom door open, with all the other members leaning out from their doors watching with the same horror as me at Taehyung with blood slipping from his leg. His arm is loosely around Jimin's neck carrying him around like a puzzled-faced annoyance.

They're both in robes and I fear the worst.

"I..." Is all he manages to say before I go ahead to take Tae, Mi Tae, in my chest, kneeling to see his face: totally white and lost. It's a sick sadness that seems to spread out of control, reaching me too as I squeeze it in anger. I raise my head to notice the other members surrounding us with their hands to their mouths and confused yells, all pointing at a smooth-faced Jimin.

"What did you do to him?!" I shout, silencing the babbling of the others, Jimin drowns in his words "What the hell did you do to him?!" I insist and he looks at his hands. I look down at Tae's body who responds with a shiver.

"Oh dear..." Jin intervenes and bends down with me to touch Tae's forehead, takes his pulse "he's fine, just passed out..."

"Why did he faint?" Jungkook asks from a distance, and while Jin sees Taehyung's face looking for a possible blow as an answer I scan his fragile body, suddenly, I think I see something shiny by his leg. Then I realize that there is something more than blood: I reach my hand and get smeared with the thick liquid, I appreciate it a little. It's semen. I take a bit with my fingers and touch it to make sure I'm not mistaken, and when I am I instinctively look Jimin straight in the eye.

"What the fuck does this mean?!" Jimin sees me and then to my fingers, he clears his throat. The other members stop talking processing what just happened.

"Jimin?" Hobi says and Jimin sighs in frustration before speaking.

"He just came in suddenly and...when he insisted on...I didn't want to but he didn't complain. He suddenly passed out and I didn't know what to do." Yoongi Hyung walks over and grabs his shoulder, comforting him. I stay in my cold place, how come this happened? And it's not just me because I see how the members try to understand and react without knowing where to start, it's not until Yoongi Hyung takes the initiative that the atmosphere becomes less tense for everyone except me, who is still stabbed in the chest . Suddenly Jimin starts crying.

"It's okay Jiminie," Yoongi comforts him and Jimin nods with tears in his eyes.

"I really didn't know what to do or how to tell him I..."

"Its okay, it's just things that happen. You know it better than anyone." Jimin nods and then Yoongi Hyung turns to see Hoseok and Jungkook standing behind the pile, "Go to your rooms, Jin and I will take care of this." Hoseok pauses for a moment before picking up Jungkook and gesturing that it's okay, then they leave, closing the door behind the room. When they are gone Yoongi returns to Jimin.

"We should take him to a doctor." Jin says and I look at him acknowledging the fact that Tae is hurt and that fighting now would be stupid, "We need to know how to heal him."

"Call Dr. Cho." Yoongi tells him and Jin gives me Taehyung, leaving him on top of me. The pale lump nestles in my chest and I feel special when after smelling me he smiles, He somehow feels my warmth, feels that the one who is protecting him it's me.

"Who is he?" Jimin asks and I see that Jin has already left, Yoongi is the one who answers. "He is a trustworthy doctor, he can check him."

"But... shall we tell him what happened?"

"There's no need. We can say that he was hurt in another way... we'll see what to say to him." Jimin nods and at that moment Jin returns. "Done, he says he will arrive in an hour." Jin approaches Jimin and smiles warmly at him. "Go to sleep too, we'll take care of it."