3

Taehyung's POV

My body is just a shadow in the middle of the staff preparing the final details for the recording to begin. It feels strange to be here, but I can't see myself in any other way, the desire I have to accompany him while the music video ends is too present. He's being combed now, probably while he's reading some of the books on his bookcase in the room, a white cover one with torn edges.

He doesn't know how many times he has reread it, maybe two or three; I don't even know why he likes it so much, it's not like he does it for that reason anyway, I know him. He does it to avoid me.

It's all Jimin's fault!

You asked him.

Yes, but I didn't think he would agree!

Just admit it's your fault...anyway it felt good.

I don't even know if it felt okay.

It was the first time; you won't know if you don't do it again.

You're crazy if you think I'll repeat it.

Maybe not with him as you don't feel anything, but with Namjoon...

Please shut up already-

Ha! you are thinking it!

I get up from my chair and grab the camera I brought for photography practice. It's a hobby that he's taken up lately, I don't know exactly why, but I find the idea of ​​capturing images of things I like fascinating, and in places like these nobody notices.

What thing? That you are always fucking him with the eyes? But of course, no one notices...

You-

The director calls everyone on the loudspeaker and the recording is about to start. At that moment, the newly combed blonde hair in a white shirt appears on the scene, with a sculpted body and a perplexed look. It's all my fault.

"Okay, it's the last scene so let's work well" the director starts, and I approach the camera, suddenly Persona starts playing the speakers and the cameras start, drawing directions as a draft for the direction while Namjoon rehearses some movements and mutters the lyrics.

It's elusive, I notice it everywhere. After a few minutes the real recording starts and he does his job as usual, moving his arms and spitting out each of the phrases that stun me, as I would like to write like him. The strength in each of his gazes is impressive, his dragon eyes scanning the surroundings making us all feel that he is speaking directly to us. I let out indiscreet sighs.

The director cuts off and I get up excited, approaching and smiling. Namjoon sees me and for a moment I forget what happened and I go over holding his shoulder while the director calls the staff members towards him.

"That was amazing Joonie!" he looks at me with wide eyes and I stop. Did I call him...?

"Thank you" he gives me a small smile and looks away, I don't know if it's shyness or embarrassment, I release him. "Sorry."

"It doesn't matter, I'm used to it" he laughs a little and turns back "I didn't think... you'd come."

Didn't he know I was here?

"I wouldn't miss it" I said excitedly, and he smiled again, this time showing his dimples. I felt my face red and looked at the camera "I liked your gestures, specially this," I started to mimic him, amused and messy "it is really good. Look" I take out the camera and start playing the video I just shot of him moving around, he approaches.