18

Namjoon's POV

"You know, it's funny: the whole ARMY makes up these crazy stories where Yoongi fucks everything that moves, when in reality he's just a cute baby cat,"

"Hmm, Jin..."

"I mean, it's amazing...if you think about it, nothing is what it seems, maybe it's all a hoax,"

"Of course..."

"maybe everything is," Jin started to freak out in his chair as if he had discovered the secret of humanity while I stared at him judgingly "all this time living like that when tops and bottoms could just never really exist, but still we care so much about how they behave...and if Yoongi looks like a top and I like a sub that means that even you coud be a sub for someone!"

"Holy...." I whispered in response.

"Wow, I'm a genius..." He clicked his tongue and I did my best to keep me fro laughing.

"Totally."

"I am the illuminated in this society...." That's when I lost it and started to laugh like a crazy seal, Jin looked at me quietly, not understanding.

"Sure, you should write a book called Theory of Subs and Tops by the one and only Kim Seokjin, the illuminated." Jin spanked me with a disgusted face.

"Hey! Stop fucking with me!" he exclaims once my sarcastic voice reaches his subconscious.

We are both in my study, it is almost dark. I'm working on Tae's song, waiting for it to be ready before he arrives.

It's been three days since he got hurt and he seems to be getting better faster than the expected, meanwhile the comeback date is getting closer and luckily Bang PD has been able to arrange for our release: by fate we had already shot the music video when all this happened, so we just had to work out details with the tv shows and tell the media that we needed a few days off before officially debuting after the tour we had. Luckily it was enough and now Tae can heal without worry.

I'm still under pressure with this song and for his entire mixtape, I'm giving my all to make it perfect. I even took the liberty to go through the other songs and study them, I have several ideas for live performances and I got familiar with everything related to the release. I asked Tae to meet me in the studio today to discuss it and work on the song we have pending, and he agreed... although to be honest lately Taehyung agrees to everything I propose to him. I can not complain but it seems strange to me that since I take care of him while he is injured, he has regained some of the confidence we used to have and honestly, I don't know how to feel about that.

"You should stop obsessing over those things, they drive people crazy, you know?" Jin looked up from the open phone at a fanfiction about him and Yoongi. I don't know the name but the whole plot, with graphic details "besides you are already in a relationship with him, why does it obsess you so much?"

"Because no one recognizes me! The armys know everything about us but this, this is a mess...just listen to me" he put down his phone and I immediately turned around because I know that if I don't do it I'm in for a beating, he clears his throat "out of the fifty-five that I have read, only three, three are with me as top! Three!" I shrugged.

"So what?"

"So what?!" He sighed offended.

"It's my reputation and everyone thinks Yoongi's a top!"

"Please, Jin...let's talk about something else." I begged him as I was starting to feel uncomfortable with the sexual role of their relationship, which he always talks about like I'm his relationship therapist or something. Jin smiled mischievously admitting his defeat.