19

Taehyung's POV

"Jimin, maybe I could do that, it doesn't bother me, you know?"

"Shh" He replies for the fifth time in a row while caressing my body lightly, whistling a sweet melody. I stutter, trying to get far from his hold in my arm just for him to hold tighter.

"We shouldn't be doing this, Namjoon-"

"Namjoon is in the studio working, he doesn't care about me bathing you... " He tries to clean my legs, but I stop him taking the sponge from his hand, he smiles.

"I think he does," Jimin sits down next to the bathtub and looks at me as I tremble uncomfortable.

This is not the picture I imagine when he asked me if I wanted to take a bath an hour ago; I was in the living room watching tv with Jungkook, Jimin was in the kitchen watching me. Nobody was home, Namjoon had left early and out of nowhere Jimin approached and took me to his room, I remained tensed as he started to ask me things about how I felt, and then he insisted on helping me while whispering pretty things about me. I felt weird but I agreed, I felt like I had to.

"I think the one that actually cares about it is you," I stop and look up to find his eyes, they have a feeling of jealousy or fear, I really don't know. I gulp, trying to find a respond without success, he notices. "I don't blame you but...it hurts" I sigh when he giggles in pain. I don't want him to feel hurt, but I can't deny what he is saying. 

"I don't want you to feel like that" I admit and extend my hand to touch his hair, I start playing with it and Jimin smiles looking at me, I smile too.

"I love you." He says and I stop my movement. I still can't stand him saying that to me, its too new, too weird...but I have to bear with it, I guess. I try to reply but before saying anything he comes closer and kisses me slowly, taking my face between his hands. I am surprised but decide to go with it, I lay in the wall behind me, and he gets closer, I turn and take him by the neck, he lets me go and takes my legs instead, pulling them out of the water to the side of his hips.

Our breath starts to fast, and I feel his tongue wanting to get to my mouth, I let him, and I feel Jimin smile as he moves his hands up and down my thighs. I feel like he is losing control when he deeps his hand to my crotch, I feel a chill and the pains starts to kick in. My body remembers what happened last time this happens, I remember how crazy Jimin was, how he didn't care.

I stop him placing my hands in his chest, moving him away from me.

"Jimin, I-I can't" I lower my face. I can't see him, his face of disappointing that I know he has, "I'm so-"

"Don't be." He stands up and takes a towel, dries hid hands with a smirk in his face and goes to the door, I stay in the same position, watching him go.

"Where are you going?" He opens the door and head out, turns to me lightly and replies "Jungkook will help you, Namjoon is waiting for you." The hate in his voice is enough to make me shiver, he heads out, leaving me alone.

It's funny: now that since Jimin told me he loves me I've felt as lonely as I've never felt. It's like the fact that he's love for me is hurting him, and I know it's my fault; because he knows that all this is not real in my head, and that the fact that he repeats himself so much with his feelings has no effect on me.

Namjoon.

It's the only thing I think about.

God, why can't I just love Jimin, let him love me and touch me the way he wants? Why am I such a bad person with those who love me? Am I the one in the wrong?