42

Namjoon's POV

I leave when there is no noise outside the door. It's two in the morning, and everyone is asleep again; it's the end of the last day in Japan, after this we will go back to Korea tomorrow.

Taehyung and I have slept together every night; we talk until we fell asleep; I'm starting to get used to the calm tone of his voice as she clears all thoughts of him, listening to him in amusement. Knowing that he listens to me is better.

I love him. I want him to know how much.

There's something about holding him in my arms that makes me wish the morning would never come. I haven't felt like this in a long time, and it's something special. I can't stand the time we spend apart, or the enormous effort I have to make not to get involved when he leaves therapy crying and shaking. Jin is the one who has been in charge of keeping him company.

I know it's hard for him, they advised me that it's best not to stay by his side for a long time, at least not until the moments when he asked me to. I've been patient, texting him when he's online and putting up with slow messages from him, it's all worth it if I can end the day with the smile on his face in front of me. The desire to kiss him can more than me.

Sometimes, when the light is gone, my hands find a way to his face and caress it in silence. Every feature of him fascinates me, and I tell him so all the time in his sleep. Sometimes I imagine he can hear me in his dreams, or at least I hope he can. I wish he could listen to every word of encouragement I give him at the end of the day, telling him that fear is okay. Calling him my dear love.

Walking into the room tonight, I find him sitting up in bed while he talks on the phone.

"Yes, mom, I'll go as soon as I can," he says, I walk over and the moment our eyes meet his eyes sparkle, he smiles at me "I don't know, it'll be at night but I'll make sure to go, ok? My brothers are there already?" he keeps talking as I sit on the bed next to him, looking at him as he moves his lips, I rest my head on my hand not being tired in front of his handsomeness "perfect, so maybe in the afternoon... what?" a small silence "yes mom, he's in my...no, I mean, I invited him but I'm not sure if..." I react when he bites his lip while he looks at me doubtfully "Namjoon will go, mother but...no, Jimin is.... busy. Yes, I'm sure. Okay, say hello to dad for me, okay? Thanks, rest."

Taehyung puts the phone aside and takes a deep breath, I walk over and put my arms around him, he laughs lightly.

"Are you tired?" I ask in his ear, he shakes his head.

"I was waiting for you." His hand reaches for my arm and caresses it, I feel his chest rise and fall in a calm, welcoming rhythm. "My mother asked if the others would come with me for the anniversary."

"And?"

"Jin and Yoongi Hyung said no because they have something to do; Hoseok is going to visit a restaurant, Jungkook prefers to stay at home and Jimin...just won't go."

"Mmm, I see," I say, trying not to let it show that I actually arranged for Yoongi to distract everyone with the excuse of spending a day alone with Taehyung, "does that bother you?" Taehyung lets out a sighing laugh.

"Not really, I expected to be alone with you." He responds in a whisper, but I didn't care. I turned him sitting straddling me. I move so that we can meet our foreheads in silence, I put my hands around his waist and let myself breathe the beautiful essence of him.

"Did you feel good today?" I ask in a whisper, not wanting to make him have any nervous reaction. I feel like he has his hands around my neck.

"I did. I talked about you." He says, I'm puzzled with a dry mouth, I can't help but ask.