Ch 2

Krixi ran around the busy streets of Seoul, trying her best not to hit any of the pedestrians. She turned to see two hooded man's chasing her behind. "aishh how did they find me, can't they get tired" she mumbled to herself.
Again she turned to see now they are more close, but she noticed something now they were forming a light beam in there hands to attack her. 'oh shit, no not now if they try attacking with the light beam it will affect the people around. I can't let this happen'  she thought before entering into an dark alley.

It's an dead end. Now there are only krixi and other two hooded man in the alley. 'there is no way to run I should face this myself' krixi thought and turned facing them.

"HEY ASSHOLES!!! TRY ME!" krixi shouted positioning herself in a fighting Stan.

Soon many hooded man's appeared surprising krixi.

"ugh..! I guess wrong move..," possibilities of her winning this fight is like carrying a gun without bullet. Its no use.

As the hooded man's got near her she closed her eye out of instinct. A ray of green light came out of nowhere and hit the hooded man who tried to attack krixi with a light beam. The hooded man fell down to the ground.  Krixi opened her eyes to meet...

"Scoups.....????"

Scoups turned and smirked. His green eye glint in moon light.

                                 - - -

"Gaeul did you see my eye lashes??"  yeon seon asked while fixing her hair.

"Yes " gaeul replied still her eyes glued to her phone.

"Where??? "yeon seon turned to look at gaeul.

" In your eyes"  now gaeul looked at yeon seon and giggled.

"what??.. Yaah!!  I'm asking about my fake lashes!!"

Gaeul laughed and yeon seon chased her around the room. After the both of them calmed down  yeon seon asked "Atleast can you say now why were you upset yesterday?." narrowing her eyes.
Gauel didn't say anything, her eyes were glued to the ground. She know she can't hide anything from her best friend can she?. So she took an deep breath and started...

"WHAT???"

"he dare show up after doing all this thing to you!!! That jerk seriously! " yeon seon said ruffling her hair in frustration.

"You should have waken me up Gauel I would have given him a good damn lesson." yeon seon said gritting her teeth.
Gaeul crossed her arms around her chest and gave her a look of distrust.

"ugh!.. I know what you are thinking but at least you should have tried waking me up" yeon seon said while scratching her head looking down.

                                  -

Meanwhile krixi and scoups were sitting on the roof top of a tall building.
"Scoups, atleast now say why are you here??

"I came to check on you. You know its been months since you left" scoups said while watching the busy traffic below them.

"Still you should not have left them alone there. you should get back "krixi said while watching the sky.
" they are not kids, they can manage it alone you don't have to worry "scoups said.

" You know that the army's are in search of our hideouts. Any time they can find out. It would be best if you are there." krixi said now her gaze fully fixed at scoups.

" what's more important for them is you and the thing you have!! " scoups said.
" enough scoups ! I'm ur senior u know that! So do what I say and get back to Attaca right now and be there with other members got it!!!" krixi yelled anger evident in her tone.

" don't be full of yourself krixi. You may be the senior but I'm the leader of our team. I can act on my own too.!"he yelled back.

" okay then. YEAH! YOU CAN ACT ON YOUR OWN THAT'S THE LEAST THING
YOU CAN DO RIGHT!!  THEN WHAT ABOUT ATTACA!!. YOU KNOW WHY WE ARE IN THIS UNKNOWN PLANET RUNNING FOR LIFE RIGHT!?IS LOOSING ONE MEMBER NOT ENOUGH?? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THAT TOO! IT'S NOT TOO LATE, IF YOUR TOO TIRED TO THINK OF YOUR TEAM YOU CAN WALK OUT NOW! IF NOT YOU THERE ARE OTHER MEMBERS WHO CAN TAKE CARE OF THE TEAM!!!.
Krixi took a brake and breathed heavily.
Scoups stood silent, his green eyes now stuck to the ground. Though krixi can't read minds,she can say that he is guilty.

"I'm sorry " his sorry came out as an whisper. "" just say what's your plan next and where are you upto. Then I'll do what you say" scoups said as if it's its final answer.

"okay. but before, there is some where we should go now" krixi said as her purple orbs meeting his green.

A/N :    look who has entered the chat:)