Ch 21

AUTHOR'S P. O. V.

The room was filled with silence until hoshi tried to break it.
"what are we going to do now. We can't stay idle forever"

Everyone looked at him and nodded agreeing to It.
"That's why we should make a move now." krixi said standing up and resting both of her palm on the table.
"How are we going to find the other parts when we don't have any clue on it's whereabouts." Joshua said looking at her.
"im agreeing to that." jeonghan agreed to Joshua.
Others exchanged an confused expression among each other
Krixi knows it very well that even though they have a part there is no use without finding the other parts. They have to find it only then they can achieve what they want and only then they can find a meaning for the sacrifice they made.

When krixi was about to say something it was interepted but S.coups. " instead of finding the other parts lets find the person who knows where it is." he stated. His statement made everyone to think for the possibility of there is someone who knows it.
"do you have anyone in mind?" krixi asked narrowing her eyes at him.
"you know who it is" he said. It didn't take her second thought to realise who he is talking about.

"But— she stopped when she saw
Mingyu stood up grabbing the attention of the others.
" What happened? " she asked. But  he hushed her to keep silent and walked to the door.

After a moment of thinking he slid the door open resulting in something stumble and fell inside from the other side. Almost everyone else in the room stood up to see what it is. They all look equally dumbfounded after seeing the human trio on the ground over each other.
The trio stood up dusting their dress .

"If you think we were eavesdropping.....we were not " chan said rubbing his nape .
"Yes we were just passing by." Yeon seon clarified.  And obviously the others didn't gave in. 

"No. We did eavesdropped on your conversation Gaeul said.because we are still curious on who you are."
Yeon seon and chan looked at her with a look of betrayal.

"How much did you hear?" Jeonghan asked walking front.
"You are searching for something.... More specifically some sought of powerful object and your stuck without a lead." Gaeul narrowed her eyes at him "am i right?"

"What do you want to know?"  Krixi asked.

"Everything. From scratch." 

"You don't have to know. You don't gain anything from knowing it." It was Joshua this time who spoke.

"We do." Gaeul stated.

"Yes, because we are also stuck in this run with you."  Yeon seon said.

"And we have all the rights to know it."  Chan deadpanned.

"Stop being nosy. This is not the place for you all." Wonwoo said in his usual calm tone.

" we are not being nosy. We just want to know. Since we are already here." Chan said with a scoff.

"We can help you with whatever you are searching and for whatever reason it is."

"we don't need your help and we will protect you at all cost until you get back to your world. " woozi said denying Gaeul's request.
"And that is when? When are we going back to our home." Yeon seon snapped at him angrily.

"You have to wait."

"And for how long?" Chan asked with a frown.

"Its just been a week and you are already complaining ?also whose fault do you think it is?" Scoups scoffed.
Gaeul squinted her eyes at him realising his presence in the room only now.
She looked back at her two friends and signaled them to move out realising that there is no use in talking with them.