Ch 6

'why is she still unconscious'

                       ' Is she dead or something '

'yaaa can't you see she is breathing'

                      Gaeul did you treated her well

' I only treated her outer wounds '

                      ' But how do you know that? '

'It's common knowledge dumbass '

                      'Haha I bet you don't have too'

'Can't  you both stop fighting for a while '

Krixi heard voices all around her. Her eyelids where heavy. She tried opening her eyes.
Gaeul was sitting on the edge of the bed.  she noticed the slight movement on krixi's eyes.
"Guys! Look here she is gaining consciousness. "
Both yeon seon and Lee chan who were currently arguing about who is more dumber halted in their conversation and ran to the bed.
"WHAT??"
"WHAT?? " both dumb and dumber asked in unison.
Krixi opened her eyes to get hit by a bright light. her vision was blur due to the bright light. When her vision got fixed she saw three astonished faces.
"How are you feeling "gaeul asked and helped krixi sit.
" are you alright? Is you wound paining? Are you hurt elsewhere? Are you feeling dizzy? " gaeul asked without even leaving a gap to breath. Krixi blinked several times recognising the situation.
" Yaah gaeul! She is just awaken why are you shooting her with questions. Let her relax first."  Lee chan said earning a agreeable nod from yeon seon.
Krixi shifted her gace from gaeul to Lee chan. Her eyes got widen the moment she saw him. There is no word to explain what is going in her mind right now. Still a single word escaped from her mouth.
"Dino.....? "

The trio looked at her after hearing her voice.
"Dino.? .......dinosaur! ??" Lee chan asked in a bit of confusion.
Krixi's eyes still fixed on chan, she didn't even care to blink her eyes.
"I know I'm handsome. But don't you think your staring at me for a way too long. "he laughed out scratching his head earning a disgusting look from gaeul and yeon seon.
Chan raised his hand in front of krixi
" I'm Lee chan. An economic major.  And I'm also famous in my college for my handsome face. And I also love Michael jac--   Gaeul pushed his hand away and glared at him." stop flirting!she didn't ask your biodata "

And also what!? Handsome face?? Yeon seon scoffed in disbelief.

"Wait! First of all I didn't flirt. And second I'm indeed Handsome.! " he said crossing his arms around his chest with a proud grin.
Gaeul shook her head and turned to krixi who is silently watching the conversation with wide eye.
"I'm Gaeul. And this is lee chan as you already know. And this is yeon seon."
She said introducing them to her. "And you...?" she asked.

Krixi was silent for sometimes then she opened her mouth.
"Krixi. "

"krixi, I know you must be startled and you have many questions in your mind the same goes to us. But first you take some rest we'll talk this out later."
Gaeul said giving her a reassuring smile.
Krixi smiled back and said "thank you".
Gaeul smiled and eyed both the others to leave and when she was about to leave krixi asked "how long am I here?"

"You have been unconscious for two days and three nights " Lee chan said from behind gaeul.

"WHAT?? I need to leave now" krixi said and hastily  got up from the bed but due to the numbness in her foot she fell down on the floor. Gaeul went to her aid.
"You should rest. You are not completely recovered yet. " she said and helped her sit on the bed.
"No I need to--