Ch 22

GAEUL'S P. O. V.

"You are sus." I said looking at him.
I have always felt him suspicious. I know clearly that I'm not in any place to judge him. But his attitude always made me doubt him. I can't understand him no mater how much i tried to understand.

His smirk dropped the moment i said that , but soon it grew into a cocky grin. I looked at him in confusion. The next second he disappeared leaving a empty chair. WAIT!! Did he freaking vanished into the air???! 
I stood up looking around the room, but he wasn't there. The others had the same stunned expression.

I was about to question them when S. coups  appeared in front of me freaking me out. The sudden appearance had my heart stop and i stumbled back  sitting back on my chair.
He placed both of his palm on either side of the chair arms and leaned closer to me.

"Yeah. I can do anything." He said with a grin. But his words stopped in my ears not reaching my mind. My eyes never left his green orbs. Again I felt that familiarity. My heart beat started to raise the every second. His hot breath fanned my nose making blood rush to my cheeks. He tilted his head and looked at me with a smirk. 
He is teasing me right?

" S. coups , back off from her." 
I heard krixi's voice but he didn't move a inch.
"Am i still suspicious?"  He asked.
I could vividly see the fangs grewing inside his mouth and an strange aura hit me.

"Hyung! You are freaking her out!"   Mingyu yelled at him. He didn't budge.
I notice his pupil dialected for a second as if he realised something or remembering something , but it goes blank the next second.
After a moment of staring S.coups leaned back from me.
He walked to his chair and sat on it as if nothing happened.

" are you alright?" Krixi asked after seeing my dazed state.
"Yes" i assured her.

"You can come over for dinner. Its already set." The tarven owner said politely standing by the door.

AUTHOR'S. P. O. V.

After the dinner everyone went to their respective rooms.

" I can't believe this. They are just more than what i think they were." Yeon seon said her eyes almost popping out.

"What do you mean?" Gaeul asked her friend clueless on what' she is excited about.

"I mean they are awesome. It feels like we are staring in some sought of fantasy drama." She said getting even more excited.
But her excitement dropped after seeing her friend showing no reaction.

" Are you thinking about that jerky leader of them?" She asked.
"You know it very well that he is an total load of asshole. So don't give a shit about him." She said patting her friends back.

"No, there is something else which is disturbing me about him." Gaeul said not looking at her.

"And what is that?" Yeon seon asked farrowing her brows.

"I don't know. Its just something strange feeling I'm having whenever I'm around him." She said now looking at yeon seon.

Yeon seon took her friends hand in hers and looked her intently.
"Gaeul, don't say you are starting to fall for him." She said.
Gaeul's eyes widened after hearing her friend. She yanked her hand out of her hold.
"That's absurd." She half yelled at her.

"Hey i was joking" yeon seon laughed.
" and even if so, i won't allow you to fall for an Jerk again."  She said.
Gaeul looked at her friend for a moment of silence,then she starts to laugh.
"I know right?"  She said still laughing.
Soon her laugh dropped.
"But.... Gaeul paued. "I think I have seen him before." She said quietly looking at her friend.
"Who ? S. Coups?" Yeonseon asked.
Gaeul nodded.
"Where? In earth?" She asked.
Gaeul hesitated before nodding.