Ch 3

Gaeul and yeon seon were walking in the corridor of their college when they heard someone calling "seon-ah!... Yeon seon ah!"
They both turned to see who it is. A boy came running, he stopped in front of them panting heavily due to running. Both gaeul and yeon seon saw each other clueless wondering who this guy is.

Finally he stand straight smiling. "I'm sehun, I'm a student of mathematics major" he said still smiling ear to ear.

"For that.?? " yeon seon asked raising one of her eyebrow. Both of her arms crossed over her chest.

"well the thing is... He said while fetching something from behind. he took an yellow Chrysanthemum and showed it in front of them. Only god knows where that flower came when there is nothing in his hand before.
" I think I love you seon-ah "he said while smiling cheekishly.

Yeon seon scoffed.she took the yellow chrysanthemum from him."who proposes by giving an chrysanthemum."she throwed that flower into the dust bin which is few feets away from them.

Sehun stared at the flower which was laying in the dustbin. His eyes were wet now tears threatening to fall. He took an deep breath and said" chrysanthemum is my favourite flower. If I had known you don't like that I would have bought something different." he said looking down.

" Tsk.. You don't even know what I like then how could you say you love me." she scoffed.

" noo seon-ah! Please I really love you. I am following you for months. Not only in person I'm following ur every social media account too. I know what you like and don't like. I know you like Rose but still i bought chrysanthemum because it has a meaning behind it that is-

"so you practically stalked me?? She glared at him raising her eyebrows.

"No no seon-ah don't take it that way I'm just-

" shut up! I don't like you. so get lost!"she snapped at him

Yeon seon turned back to leave. She dragged gaeul along with her.
" what?.? No seon-ah don't goo! Pls hear me out... YEON SEON! "
He shouted his lungs out but yeon seon didn't even spare a glance.

Gaeul's P. O. V -

Yeon seon dragged me with her out of the crowd that's when I realised there were people watching us. I turned back to see sehun but he was not there anymore maybe he was too embarrassed so he left already . I saw the yellow chrysanthemum laying on top of the dustbin, for some reason I can't get my eyes out of it. I know the meaning of yellow chrysanthemum it meant 'undeniable love' but now when I see it, it seems as if it is asking for someone's love.

It's not the first time my friend turned down someone so I'm not that much surprised, but this time I really felt bad for him.
I stopped in my track making her stop and turn to see me.
"you should not have done that" I said.

"Done what? "

"Sehun. You should have given him a chance to to express his love"

"Love.?? OK fine even if he express or explain whatever it is still its an NO "
She said gritting her teeth. Did I just angered my friend??ok fine it's not new to me though!. I know she is an short tempered person. But I'll try until I get an satisfying answer.

"Then you should have at least said that to him in an more better way than embarrassing him in front of others!"
I said expecting what gonna come out of her mouth this time. She ruffled her hair and hissed.
"I can't believe you don't understand me gaeul!" she glared at me. "I know that I embarrassed him in front of others. But as you said if I have to say it in an more nicer way do you think he will let go me easily! He may think that if not today he can pursue me to love him another day. I don't want to give him false hope gaeul!"
" just understand one thing, if it's an NO then it's an NO always. You should say it at their face for their own good "