Ch 26

AUTHORS P. O. V.

Jeonghan placed an unconscious yeonseon on the ground. He carried yeonseon out of the palace to the forest behind it. He don't even know how many heads he have slashed on his way.  Not being able to heal her had grown frustration seep into every part of his body.
The fight with the man whom he despise the most has drawn most of his energy.

He unsheathed his sword when he heard foot steps. He placed it back in its shell when he saw woozi and DK running towards him.
They both had bruises all over their faces.
Both panted heavily as they stopped infront of him.

"Are you both alright? Did they saw you?" Jeonghan questioned.

"Damn. Hyung I almost lost my arm. Those asshole are pretty good at swords." Dk said gripping his right arm which was soaked in blood. He hissed in pain as he pressed onto his wound so that the blood won't seep out more.

"Perhaps, you should heal him hyung. This kid is going to waste all of his blood at this rate." Woozi said smirking a little. His voice fell low , little bit pained.

"I'm not a kid.!!!"  Dk shouted.

Jeonghan was staring at them silently before saying " actually  guys.. I don't think I can heal you right now."

" what? Why?"  DK asked getting confused. His gaze traveled from Jeonghan's face to yeon seon who was lying on the ground.
"And why is yeonseon sleeping there?" He asked scrutinising her.

Woozi's head snapped at the figure lying unconscious on the ground.
"What happened to her??" He asked now looking at Jeonghan.

"I don't know. She is unconscious for a while now and I can't heal her." Jeonghan said grabbing his head looking down.
"I can't heal her" he repeated with an unsteady breath.

Woozi walked to him " it's okay. Relax" he rubbed his hand on Jeonghan's shoulder.
" she must have been startled from what happened. She will wake up." He said.

"No! It's my fault. I shouldn't have left her alone!!." Jeonghan shouted as electricity surged all over his body. Woozi yanked back his hand as soon as he felt the electricity.
DK looked at him in horror as Electricity cracked all over Jeonghan's body.
"Hyung, you need to calm down." He said.
Jeonghan was breathing hard. After a moment or two the electricity around him disappeared.
But he was still looking into the ground.
Woozi sighed looking at him like this.

"So.. Guys?"
Dk felt a tap on his shoulder as he heard a voice behind him. He got startled.
He turned and throws his fist in the air , at the same moment woozi materialised a sword in his hand and wield at the source of the sound.

Nothing but a sound of mental clash was heard as Woozi's sword was blocked by another sword which was weiled by krixi and she caught Dk's fist with her another hand.
Both the boys eyes widened the moment they realised the presence infront of them.
"Noona?"

Their eyes darted to the very frightened Gaeul who was caught in between them. She tried to smile which came out awkward.
"You weren't trying to kill me right. Were you?" She asked pulling her brows together.

In flick of a finger krixi's sword disappeared into purple mist and Woozi's sword which was lying loose in his hand fell to the ground.
She then let go of Dk's hand.
" you should have been careful. You could have killed her." She said.