Ch 18

"I have an favour to ask." Gaeul said, making everyone who were eating turn to her.
"feel free to ask anything" krixi said.
Gaeul nodded " is there any textile shop nearby?" she asked.

"Textile shop? Why do you ask? " woozi asked having a mouthful of food.

"We are wearing the same dress for days and it feels uncomfortable" gaeul said looking down at her baby pink sweater.

"yeah. I can feel myself stink." yeon seon said sniffing her dress.

Krixi thought for sometime that's when the old tarven owner entered with some sidedishes in his hand. He placed the sidedishes in the tabel. Seungkwan and hoshi mouth started watering seeing that. Dk gestured a finger heart to the tarven owner.
"Is there any shop which sells clothings here?" krixi asked the tarven owner.
He nodded " There is a market two streets away. They sells everything there." he said.

"Do they sell branded products? Because I only wear custom made branded cloths." chan said earning a annoying look from gaeul and yeon seon.

"you rich son of bi- yeon seon stopped in the mid of cursing seeing that jeonghan was looking at her "brownies." she said leaning back on her seat looking somewhere.

"is it necessary to go shopping in the situation like this?"Scoups scoffed.

"Clothing is necessity." krixi stated making scoups roll his eyes.
"And Scoups will accompany you to the market." she said.

"What!? Why me?" scoups burst out.

"I believe your the right person to entrust them with." krixi said.
"I agree with her" Joshua said.

"No way I'm not going." scoups said folding his hands.

"Don't throw a tantrum coups. " jeonghan said.

"whatever." scoups got up from his seat and went out of the room.

"Why is he acting like that!?" yeon seon asked getting annoyed.

"it's simple, hyung hates humans." woozi said.

"What? Then what is he? A vampire!?" yeon seon said scoffing.

"if he is an vampire you would have ran out of blood by now." chan said earning a death glare from yeon seon.

"is there any particular reason for him to hate humans.?" Gaeul asked.
Everyone looked at her as it they saw a ghost. Gaeul rolled her eyes "did I asked something wrong?" she asked.

"No you didn't actually- jeonghan was cut off by a loud thud on the table.

" can't you all stop talking while eating!! Is kimbapi kidding!!? " Seungkwan shouted in furry.
Everyone looked at him in a shock and started eating their food quietly after, leaving gaeul's question not answered.

-
The arcade was crowded with peoples.
Varieties of shops either side of the road.
People where busy buying stuffs and some where bargaining with the street vendors.
The human trio looked around the market street in Aww.
"Why are you wearing a mask?" Gaeul asked looking back at scoups who was wearing a black mask.
Scoups fetched another mask from his pocket and showed it to chan.
"W-what?" chan asked looking at the mask.
"wear it." scoups said placing it in his hand.
"I know that I was popular in my college. But I don't know Im popular hear too." chan said raising his chest proudly and smirking.
Yeon seon tapped on his shoulder. He turned to her and raised his eyebrow.
"look there." she said pointing at a direction. Chan and gaeul looked at the direction she pointed.
There was an poster of drawing of therteen mens and a women with a WANTED sign below. It was stucked on the wall of a hardware shop.
"You are an Fugitive." yeon seon said rolling her eyes.
Chan looked at the poster in disbelief. He looked around to see many posters like that sticked around the market. His picture in wanted list made him disgust as it hit his dignity.
"Why is cha- I mean Dino is there. Isn't he dead? ." Gaeul asked with a blank expression looking at the poster.
"The world doesn't aware of Dino's death. They didn't even know they killed him." scoups said clenching his fist, his green eye turning more darker.
The trio looked at him in utter fright.