Ch 24

Gaeul looked at the passing people who were entering into the palace. The peoples who came for the crowning ceremony looked classy and luxurious by seeing their dress and jewellerys. Gaeul and yeonseon looked at them with a wide eyes. The palace guard checks everyone's identity before letting them in.

Gaeul turned to the three guys who were with her now who was looking at the palace with an unreadable expression.
"Where is krixi and Scoups." She asked. Earlier she don't see them coming with them to the palace.
"They are using a different route." Jeonghan said.
Gaeul wondered if they were using a different route then why didn't they discuss it to them earlier. Before she could ask anything yeon seon beat her to it.
"Different route? Why didn't you say anything about it to us?" Yeon asked equally confused with Gaeul.
"We just discussed the party plan with you because you are in it. But the dungeon is different you will not be in the picture anyway." Jeonghan said looking at her without any sought of emotions.
Yeon seon just paused a moment distracted by his different coloured eyes beaming at her that moment. Soon she regained herself and scoffed "then this is what we get when we thought we all are in same team?" She said slightly annoyed because of the way Jeonghan talked to her.
"Hyung shall we get going now?" Dk walked to Jeonghan who still didn't broke the eye contact with yeon seon.
"We can't waste any more time. Let's go now." Woozi said from behind.
Jeonghan turned to look at them and nodded.

"Which family are you from?
The guard asked the moment he saw Gaeul and yeon seon. The other three boys were standing behind them which the guard didn't notice yet.
Soon after the Guard asked an most difficult question at that moment both the girls looked at each other without answering.

Dk walked to the front as the two girls made way for him.
He looked right into the eyes of the guard.
"Let us go inside now."
Dk said more like commanding. The one sentence manipulated the guards mind to let them in.
"You can go in" the guard said bowing as if he is in some sort of trance. Dk smirked and looked at the girls who looked at him aw

The moment they entered into the ball room they were met with an bright light. The ball room was big ,the walls were a mixture of black and red. It had an large chandelier hanging in the middle of the room. The two girls looked around the room in awestruck.
"Woozi and Dk , get going before any soldiers see you" Jeonghan said to the two.
They both nodded and covered their faces with a cloth leaving just their eyes.
"Be careful." Jeonghan patted their shoulders.
"You all too".

The two walked past the group of peoples and disappeared into the dark space behind the ball room.

"Will everything go as plan?" Gaeul asked looking at where woozi and DK disappeared.
"Let's hope for the best." Jeonghan said even though he was also afraid inside.

Suddenly the light got dimmed. The three spared looks among each other just as a booming voice came from behind.

"Now let's all welcome the prince of Attaca."
A voice rang all around the ball room.

The door of the ball room swung open revealing the prince of Attaca — Prince Jonathan kim.
His black book squeaked on the tiled floor as he walked. He was wearing a Navy blue tunic with golden lacing and embroidery with white pants and black long boots.His navy blue cape flapping behind as he walked down the red carpet.