2

"Okay Bam! Today we need to win the best parent-dog tandem okay?" Jungkook says as he lectures Bam before getting off his truck.

He's been running with Bam everyday to build his stamina and he can't wait to see the look on your face when they snatch first place. Bam being all cute and clueless just licks Jungkook's face in reply.

The moment he sees you getting off a huge truck bigger than what he has, Jungkook decided to wait a while so you wouldn't think he lost in this big ass ride competition he has in his head.

He got a good glimpse of a buff guy who drove you there and now he's thinking he should be lifting more weights next time to look better than him. The competitiveness in him seems to be fired up by anything related to you and he just can't help it.

Now for his entrance. He walked up to the school grounds with Bam on his side, both of them looking so gorgeous. Everyone especially the ladies had their eyes glued on the handsome tandem and Jungkook knew he won their hearts. Well, except yours.

He looked your way and you're not even aware he was there, unlike everyone else. You're so invested in taking care of Miri that you didn't even notice his handsome presence.

Jungkook wasn't pleased but he was also intrigued. Never has someone ignored him like this before. He's used to having girls swoon over him, yet there you are, not even showing a speck of interest. "This is going to be interesting..." He tells himself.

He was so into thinking of how to get your full attention that he forgot about Bam. He hasn't put on his leash yet since he wanted a grand entrance. The next minute, he sees Bam running away, charging directly at you. His reflexes failed him as he froze in his place, shocked.

Miri was quickly alerted and got in defense mode seeing her own breed about to pounce on you. But looking at how you were fondly smiling at the charging dog assured Miri of no danger. She stood behind you instead just in case you need her protection.

"Bam!"
"BAM!!!"
Both you and Jungkook shouted with opposite emotions and intensity. You were surprised and happy while Jungkook sounded terrified and helpless. He felt like his soul left his body, but what happened next totally transformed his terror in confusion.

"Bam-mi!!!!" You lovingly call him as he pounced on you, making you fall on the grass while he hovers over you, licking your face fondly.

"Look at you! You're such a handsome boy!" You say as you try to sit up and squeeze his face between your palms, the way he likes it. The show of affection was overflowing that Miri started whining, expressing her jealousy over this new dog that's been kissing you nonstop.

*******
Jungkook thought Bam was his ticket to get your attention. Since you clearly showed how much you're fond of Bam, surely you'll also like him since he's taking good care of this gentle giant. WRONG.

"So it was you who snatched Bam from me at the shelter!" You said, looking a bit irritated at him.

"What? No... I didn't snatch him from you, Mr Jung asked me to take him instead since YOU suddenly disappeared." Jungkook reverted with a triumphant smirk on his face.

"Are you trying to say I abandoned Bam?" You snapped at him and you just want to smack that hot, annoying, hot, arrogant, hot, infuriating, hot smirk on his face.

However, despite the feisty attitude you show him, he doesn't back off and is actually more drawn to you. "You're the one who said that, not me."

"Whatever... Just make sure you take good care of Bam or else..." You were about to give him a terrorizing threat but the moment you see him drop on the floor and do ab crunches, you just lost all rhyme and reason in your head. Who the fck does crunches so effortlessly? Apparently, he can.

"Or else what?" He Asked between sit ups, his biceps popping and tattoos displayed for everyone to see.

You ran out of reasons seeing him so hot like this. You shake your head and think of a comeback but your brain seemed preoccupied with things you want to do with him, on him and under him... "No! No, no and a BIG ass NO Aera!" You scold yourself silently.

You're suddenly prompted as Jungkook stopped doing crunches and cockily turned his head to the side, staring at you. "You like what you see?"

"Sorry, but I've seen better... WAY BETTER." You lied, he's ultimately the best-looking creature you've ever laid eyes on, but you can't let him know. You strut out of there giving him a nice view of your back.

Jungkook just sat there, rubbing his chin in disbelief. Yes, he's had his fair share of beautiful women in his 26 years of existence but there never came a time when he had to make an effort just to get noticed.

"Game on..." He smirks under his breath as he eyes your sexy nape, slim waist and round ass from the back.

*******
💜 "I'm plotting the storyline as I write... I hope to get more ideas to keep this going... Please root for me by VOTING and leaving COMMENTS."