25

A weak knock on the door was all you could hear. "Aera?"... Jungkook's sweet voice followed.

"Come in..." you say in reply. You're sitting on the bed with your back against the headboard. Fiddling with your fingers, you look at your lap to avoid his gaze.

He sat beside you, took your hands and planted a kiss on them. "Hey..."

"I'm sorry..."
"I'm sorry..."

You both said in unison, diving in for a big hug, wrapping your arms around his neck. Tears started streaming down your cheeks.

"I wish I could take everything back... I never meant all those things... I didn't mean to push you away..." You say between sobs.

"It's okay... I know it's tough but I still pushed you... I'm sorry too babe..." He mumbles sweetly in your ear, not breaking the hug.

He pulls back, cupping your face with both hands, Jungkook wipes the tears carefully from your cheeks. "Can I call you babe again?" He asked teasingly.

You nod a lot, pouting your lips in guilt for snapping at him a while back. He kisses your lips, slowly moving his tongue through them, finding yours.

In no time the kiss escalated to a whole new level of need. You can feel it in the way his tongue twirls around yours. The way he tilts his head to reach the depths of your moist mouth. His teeth clashing with yours as he hungrily asks for more and you give him just that.

You climb on his lap, not allowing your lips to part. Your thighs trapping his as you take your rightful place on top of this lovely man you adore too much.

Your hands find their way on his broad chest, one hand travels up to his neck to pull him closer to your starving lips. He moans into the kiss as you start rubbing your core on top of his growing manhood.

Jungkook fondles your ass cheeks, digging his fingers in your plump flesh. He would squeeze on them tightly at times making you gasp into the kiss.

You tilt your head to speak. "Babe, dad and Namjoon..." You tell him in urgency, knowing they're still here.

"They're busy with the pups..." he says huskily as he trails his kisses on your neck. Jungkook continues to suck and lick your skin, until he's between your breasts.

You pull away to help him strip your top. He looks hungrily on your soft mounds, seeing you naked without a bra messes with his head big time. Perky nipples pointing at him and that narrow valley between your breasts are all his to devour.

He dives in and starts licking your nipples, taking them in his mouth to suck firmly, biting a few times before sucking them again. You're now a moaning mess on top of him, being stimulated too much that it's driving you to your edge.

"Babe... Kook... please... I want you inside me." You managed to let out the words.

Jungkook doesn't stop assaulting your skin with kisses. He lifts you quickly to stand on the floor facing him, as he quickly pulls your shorts and undie in one move.

He pulls his joggers and boxers eagerly, hissing as his cock is suddenly freed. You look at him, seeing the fire in those kind eyes and get back on top.

Jungkook holds you by your waist while you guide his member to where you ache for him. You almost jolt up as he pulls you down, slamming his erection through your tight slit.

He starts moving right away, not giving you a moment to adjust. Your wet core hugging his thick shaft feels too good. Jungkook helps you bounce on top of him, lifting you with both hands plastered firmly on either side of your ass.

You hold on to his shoulders, mewling, moaning Jungkook's name as he continues to thrust in your heat. Fluids exchanging between your aroused bodies and slapping sounds between wet skin fill the thick air.

"Kook... babe... so good..." You tell him, feeling your tight hole filled up by his delicious shaft.

As Jungkook slammed in and out of your dripping core, you feel your flesh throbbing. In no time you finally reach your climax, moaning Jungkook's name shamelessly.

He keeps on fucking you to ride your orgasm. Jungkook keeps his pace fast, ravenous, reaching the farthest end of your core until he explodes inside you, creaming your core to the brim. "Babe... fuck... you're so good to me."

You cling on to him like a Koala, collapsing on his heavenly body as you feel your flesh crumble under his touch. "Babe... that was too good."

"Makeup sex is the best huh?" He teases you, still buried deep in your core.

"Any type of sex is best with you..." You say that shamelessly.

He slaps your ass cheek firmly, sending you to giggle. "Since when did you become this bold?" Jungkook asked, pulling you in for a chaste kiss.

"You don't like it?" You asked shyly.

"I don't like it... I love it... and I love you." Jungkook replies with a wide smile, pulling you again for a tight hug, then another long and deep kiss.

*******
🔥 "Took a little time to update but I'm back!"