12

You've been kissing nonstop while your lying on top of Jungkook. His kisses are so addicting that you think you won't be able to recover from it anytime soon.

Your hands are on his chest while his are roaming all over your body. One hand grips your butt then the other is holding your face. The next time both his hands are groping your ass cheeks on each side that you can't keep up.

You lift your head to come up for air and he lifts his head to chase your lips. The time he finally let go, he looks at you intently to ask a serious question. "Do you want me to continue?"

You nod shyly and that's his cue. He flips you over gently and hovers over you in an instant. Jungkook plants kisses after kisses on your jaw traveling down to your neck and collarbone.

His hands swiftly made their way under your shirt and before you could even blink, your top lands somewhere on the floor.

You're the type who wears sheer lingerie and he loves it. He can already see the outline of your perky nipples peeking through the nude fabric of your bra.

He sucks on the flesh of your right breast while his hand starts pulling the strap down, exposing your left boob for him to cup and fiddle his fingers with.

You're mewling like a sensitive kitten under his touch, as he marks your skin near your mound. He licks it gently to soothe the pain brought by his intense sucking before he goes on over to start sucking on your nipple.

Jungkook takes your nipple hungrily in his warm mouth and sucks, licks, bite it while the other is being played with by his free hand. He palms your mound, trapping your nipple between his fingers. He sucks on that other nipple until both are looking red and swollen from his assault.

He placed the most sensual licks on your body as he travels between your legs. He looks at you from under, making sure you're still okay with this and a simple blink from you was all he needed.

He gently parts your thighs on either side, kissing them gently. Your gripping on the bedsheets for dear life while he darted his tongue on your clit, licking you through the thin fabric of your lingerie.

He finally slides the sheer fabric to the side and sucks on your clit loudly, making a popping sound every time he lets go of your nub. He licks a long stripe from your tight folds to the tip of your clit several times, making you moan like crazy.

Just when you thought nothing else could feel better than this, he plunges his tongue through your slit and fucks you, bobbing his head really fast.

"Koo... ohhhh..." You blurt out repeatedly as the bouts of pleasure flood your entire being.

Jungkook continues to fuck you with his tongue. He curls it inside and you're just feeling the current travel through your core. His tongue is great, you just love the way it feels inside your most intimate part.

In just a few minutes you're shaking under him, creaming his lustful mouth with your juice as you reach climax. Jungkook licks you dry before kneeling between your widely spread legs. He strips his shirt and drops his pants and boxers, giving you a full frontal view of his gorgeously sculpted body.

Your gaze drops on his huge dick, slapped on his lower abs looking all hard and mighty. The way it curves to one side, showing the veiny part of his shaft, is making you gulp in anticipation.

It's been years since your last intimate encounter with the only man in your life before Jungkook. He was your first back in college and your last taste of lust before parting ways when you graduated. You only tasted the goblet of fire a few times and right now is like a big bonus to your stagnant sex life.

Jungkook's face suddenly appears on top of you, both arms propping himself on both sides of your head.

"Hey..." He greets you with an expectant smile, stroking your cheek with his thumb.

"Hey..." You reply, reaching out to touch his chin. He kisses your fingers and playfully bites them, earning a sudden giggle from you.

"Shit... I don't have condom..." He lowers his forehead on yours, groaning in frustration.

"It's okay... I'm safe and I haven't been with anyone for a long time." You said shyly.

"I'm clean too... so I guess it's still a go?" He asked hesitantly, to which you nodded, biting your lower lip in the process. You pull him closer and kisses him slowly while Jungkook holds his thick member, stroking its entire length.

"Moan for me Aera... don't hide it..." He says in a husky voice, while teasing your folds with his swollen tip.

He thrusts half of his hard cock inside your dripping hole, causing you to moan his name out loud. "Jungkook..."

"You're so tight baby... your gripping my dick so good." He says into your ear. Oh my, the dirty talk is driving you crazy.

Jungkook doesn't waste time and thrusts his entire length, loving the way your wet pussy is sucking him in. He bucks his hips, dragging his hard dick against your folds then slams his entire length back in. 

Slapping sounds fill the thick air as Jungkook fucks you so good. His thrusts are too deep, reaching the depths of your cunt, making you yelp every single time. God his fucking skills are off the roof!

He speeds up the pace, slamming into your hole while you mewl under him. Like instinct, your wrap your legs around his hips, drawing him into you. Jungkook can feel your walls cave in around him and he can't believe how your hole perfectly hugs his heavy dick.

"Fuck Aera... you're so tight... I wanna fuck this tight pussy all night." He grunts to your ear.

"Oh god... Kook... so good." You shamelessly moan out loud.

A few more powerful thrusts before you feel the knot in your core. Jungkook whispering all lewd things he want to do on you matched with his unparalleled thrusts took you above and beyond your peak.

"Fuck... Aera..." He grunts loudly as he feels your core creaming his entire dick.

You're still mewling under him while he gives you more forceful thrusts, sending your entire body upward, almost hitting your headboard each time.

In no time, Jungkook reached his delicious climax. "I'm cumming baby... Fuckkk..." He spurts his warm liquid inside your pussy and stays inside you for a bit longer.

He looks straight at you and kisses your forehead, the tip of your nose then your lips. His kisses were so soft and heart warming. How can he turn back to being so soft from being so fucking aggressive in bed? Whatever the reason is, you just love the duality.

*******
🔥 "I need water please..."