19

"We're 7 weeks in and so far Miri is doing great." Dr. Min announces while you and Jungkook are sitting across each other, anticipating updates on Miri's and her pups' condition.

Bam sits next to Miri, guarding her like his only treasure while she stays put on one corner. Holly is on Jungkook's lap, behaving really well as he looks intently at Dr. Min.

"That's great news!" You said happily, reaching out to Holly to pat her head.

"Good thing you got a new service dog, huh?" Dr. Min reached out to rub Holly's chin.

"His name's Holly... sleeps most of the time but he has excellent senses." Jungkook says proudly. So far you haven't had any attacks and you're praying there won't be anytime soon.

Heading back home, Jungkook is driving while you're at the back with Bam and Miri. Holly takes your place on the front seat since Miri whined earlier when you got to your seat beside Jungkook. It seemed like she wanted you closer.

"She's getting moodier everyday." Jungkook chuckles. "Before you know it, I'll be kicked out of your bed and spend the night next to Bam."

"Now that's a possibility..." You replied giggling.

Jungkook takes care of Holly and Bam while Miri snuggles beside you in your couch. She's been too clingy and hasn't left your side since this morning.

Jungkook reappears in the living room with Bam trailing behind. It seems like he knows Miri wants to be with you instead of him so he's back in the arms of his daddy Koo, shadowing him everywhere.

Jungkook kisses your forehead before disappearing into the kitchen. "I'm making pasta, any requests?" He says over his shoulder while checking the fridge.

"I'm good with pasta... Thank you!" You shout to him while browsing through the programs on Netflix.

A buzzing sound seemed to get near as Jungkook sprints to you handing your phone over.

You swipe to answer seeing it's your dad calling. In the past days he's been calling you more than he used to and kept on asking for a dinner date.

*******
After a very yummy meal prepared by this bunny chef, you both decided to watch another Marvel movie on Netflix. With your head laying on Jungkook's lap, you still try to think of what your dad must be up to.

"You're awfully quiet." Jungkook cuts the deafening silence as the movie credits crawl up the screen. Yes, you're watching TV but you're the type who doesn't stay quiet the entire time.

He scoots over and gives you a sweet peck on the nose. You hum and make a duck face, asking for kisses. "More please..." you whisper, to which he responded with a long lingering kiss, covering your lips entirely with his.

"What's making this pretty face worry?" He asked, tilting his head to the side to look at you intently.

"It's dad... He's been calling me an awful lot. Not that I mind but I feel like something's really up."

"Maybe he just misses you." Jungkook replied.

"Maybe... but he kept asking me to have dinner with him soon because there's someone he wants me to meet." You say in a suspicious tone.

"You think he's dating someone?"

"I don't know, I've never seen him so insistent in introducing someone." It's true, when your mom died a long time ago, your dad never really showed interest in anyone else.

Now he's been calling almost everyday just to set a dinner date with you and this mysterious person he wants you to meet.

"If you want... I can... you know... come with you..." He says that looking at the TV screen.

You look up to him from where you're laying and he seemed serious? Hmmm, maybe he's just being nice or he just didn't have anything else to say.

"Do you... perhaps... want to come... with me?" You asked slowly, dragging every word out of your mouth not really sure if it's asking too much. Hey, he was the first one who suggested to come anyway.

"It's a dumb suggestion... I know... I'm sorry... just forget it." He says avoiding your gaze.

You sit up straight and cup his face to look at you. "Hey, did you mean it? Coming to meet my dad? You're really okay with that?" You asked, looking all giddy and excited.

"Of course I want to meet your dad, I'm just not sure if you're okay with it..." He says, leaning his forehead on yours.

"I'm more than okay with it... I just thought I might scare you since we're just starting and meeting my dad might get you into something you're not comfortable with." You say shyly.

"The thought of meeting your dad, I have to admit, is nerve wracking but I want to do it so he'd know I'm serious about you."

You have no words at this point and your eyes just started to tear up without any warning. You hug him tight not wanting him to see you cry. "Thank you..." you whisper in his ear.

"Bam, Miri and Holly are sleeping..." He whispers back, you can hear a smirk forming in those lips. You pull back to see this bunny staring at you like he wants to devour you.

"Here?" You asked looking shocked.

He responds by sliding his hands under your shirt and raising his brows in a naughty way. You reply by scolding him silently with a big ass "NO!!!"

"Why not?..." He asked, a mischievous smile forming in his lips. He pulls you to sit on his lap and you just let him do what he wants on you, protesting but not really stopping him.

"Holly might sense us doing something..." You scold him in a whisper, widening your eyes on him.

"Come on..." He insists, diving in to the crook of your neck and starts nibbling on your skin.

"Kook... behave!" You say giggling.

He stands up instantly and you hang on to him with both legs wrapped around his hips. "You just want me to carry you to bed huh?" He asked teasingly.

"Busted..." You reply giggling.

"You little minx!" He says smiling widely, giving your butt cheeks a good slap as he carries you to your room.

*******