33

The entire day was filled with cuddling, snoozing in each other's arms and lots of kissing

The entire day was filled with cuddling, snoozing in each other's arms and lots of kissing. Jungkook didn't bother to go back to his own room and decided to keep you company... in bed, on the desk, under the shower. Needless to say, he had you in every corner of this room.

Your phone hasn't stopped buzzing but you've been busy with your baby bunny so you're oblivious to what's goin on with everyone else. Your department chatroom is filled with messages asking for everyone to gather by the pool for an afternoon swim.

Wiggling your way out of Jungkook's back hug, you got in the shower to quickly freshen up. You're still in your robe when you entered the bedroom, hearing Jungkook still making cute sleeping sounds. You carefully dig in your luggage for a pair of swimsuit and took it with you back in the bathroom, wearing it under an oversized sundress.

A strong set of arms find their way around your waist, pinning you to the sink is your baby bunny. Jungkook plants a soft kiss on your exposed shoulder before resting his chin on it and looks at you through the mirror. "Are you heading out?" He asked, still with sleepy eyes.

"Aren't you coming with me?" You asked back, hoping he'd say yes. You haven't really revealed your true identity at work but you were thinking people wouldn't mind if they find out. Besides, you're set to walk down the aisle in a few months, might as well let others have a hint already.

"I still have loads of work to do." He replied with a deep sigh, sending shocks of electricity down your spine as you feel the warmth of his breath on your skin. "Unless you want to..." Jungkook trails off as he starts kissing your neck again.

You escape from him giggling as you point the hairbrush to his direction. "Nope... get those soft lips off me Jeon... I mean it!" You threaten him, trying to hide a smile.

He inches his way to you, teasingly threatening you back. "Why? Ohhh... you can't resist my lips babe?" He licks his bottom lip before trapping it under those pearly whites.

"Ughhh... Kookie, I mean it I have to go." You say, sounding frustrated.

"Okay..." He says, bluffing.

"Okay?..." You asked, not believing what you just heard. Hmmm... that was fast, you thought. Usually he'd insist until you're begging. Maybe he's not in the mood today.

"How about you just give me a goodbye kiss?" He asked in a low tone as he inches closer again.

Closing the gap between your faces, you give him a peck on the cheek before puling away almost instantly, hiding a smile under those lips.

"See? That wasn't so bad... Now it's my turn..." Jungkook cups your chin and gives you the most sensual lip action that can send anyone begging for more. So who are you to refuse?