Epilogue

"Miri? What's wrong baby?" You asked as Miri's been extra clingy since this morning

"Miri? What's wrong baby?" You asked as Miri's been extra clingy since this morning. You just sent Jungkook off to work and now you're with your dad in your old house.

Over a month ago you both decided to move in with your dad since you're almost 9 months pregnant and Jungkook doesn't feel comfortable leaving you alone to tend to yourself.

Bam was there being clingy to Miri in return, so you're like the 3 stooges following each other everywhere around the house. This clingy side of Miri isn't something new to you and it's not something alarming either or related to your condition.

By the way, you haven't had any seizure episodes for over a year now, going 2 and so far all your tests showed unremarkable results. The clinical trial team is closely monitoring your pregnancy and you're honestly thankful that they're getting to the bottom of your condition. This way, data from your experience may be used for further research to help other moms who have the same situation.

You text Dr. Min's number just to make sure Miri is okay.

📲 Mobile Conversation:

AERA: "Hey Doc!"

DR. MIN: "Hey Aera? How are you? I heard you're due this month."

AERA: "I'm doing fine, thanks and yes, I'll be poppin' anytime soon."

DR. MIN: "That's good to hear... Miri and Bam will finally have a human sibling."

AERA: "Both of them have been guarding me like hawks... Although, Miri's kind of being clingy since this morning... I just wanted to check in on you just in case I need to bring her there."

DR. MIN: "Clingy huh? Can you check if she has anything unusual going on like bigger nipples or swelling down there?"

AERA: "Well, those were the first things I looked for but so far she's good."

DR. MIN: "Okay, we'll just have to observe her further. For now, just make sure she's feeding well."

AERA: "Thanks Doc, I'll keep those in mind."

DR. MIN: "... and Aera? Make sure you're ready to get to the hospital anytime from today. Not to alarm you, but Miri might be sensing something else."

AERA: "Ohhh... okay, that won't be a problem, Jungkook has everything planned. I have dad here and the driver is just on standby anytime I need to go. Thanks again doc!"

Actually Jungkook has everything planned from the time you need to go to the hospital up until you go back home from giving birth. So when you felt a sudden gush of fluid between your thighs, you knew there was no need to panic.