39

You're leading the group into the exhibit hall and they're so sweet to give compliments along the way

You're leading the group into the exhibit hall and they're so sweet to give compliments along the way. All this time you're walking hand in hand with Jungkook and you can't help but get all excited.

Every piece of canvas looked awesome on the white wall. Advancing through the hall, Jungkook looked at every piece of your art on display, squeezing your hand when he's ready to transfer to the next.

On Mr. Terramoto's cue, the ushers  made sure to gather your dad and closest friends in a smaller and more intimate place in the exhibit hall.

You pull Jungkook and your dad to enter first, followed by your friends. Inside the bright room was a covered canvas that hung in the middle of the blank wall. You stood beside it and looked at every person witnessing this moment.

Jungkook is right up front with your dad while Namjoon, Jin, Hobi, Jimin, Taehyung, Dr. Min and Mr. Terramoto were right behind them.

"I wanted to share this canvas to all of you especially to you babe..." You mouth an 'I love you' and he was so sweet to say I love you back.

You pull the string to unlatch the silk fabric covering your canvas. It only took a few seconds for Jungkook to realize that he's staring at the painting of an ultrasound image with your name printed on the bottom right of the canvas.

At first, the painting came off as an abstract masterpiece but it all came clear after seeing the image for some time. Jungkook looked shocked together with everyone else. "We're pregnant?!" He asked out loud and a simple nod from you was all it took for him to come charging to your direction.

He hugs you tightly, lifting you off the floor as he chuckles loudly. "I'm gonna be a dad?!" He asked you, blinking his eyes a few times as he looked into your sparkling ones.

"I believe so... YES!" You blurted out loud and Jungkook just had to lift you from the floor and twirl you around the room a few times.

Jungkook cups your cheek, searching your eyes. "I'm gonna be a dad..." He says that in a whisper before leaning closer to you, bridging the short distance between your lips.

He kisses you so delicately as if your lips are fragile. Then he pulls away and went down on one knee just like how he proposed, but this time he kissed your tummy. "I can't wait to see you baby... Mommy and daddy are happy you're there... We love you..." He whispered to your tummy before getting up again to give you another tight hug.

The rest of your friends together with your dad applauded and gathered around the both of you, patting Jungkook's back and taking turns to give you a quick hug.

Your dad suddenly appears in front of you, tears forming on the corners of his eyes. "Dad..." was all you could come up with, as he pulls you in for a tight hug.