35

You walk down the aisle in your etherial white gown created by Taehyung

You walk down the aisle in your etherial white gown created by Taehyung. He really went all out with the intricate details and you were ecstatic of how it turned out. He really has an artistic eye.

Slowly, you inch your way through the carpeted floor adorned by a long trail of white and pink tulips. Your dad is in the middle and you look at him so lovingly.

"You're so beautiful kid... just like your mom." He says with moist eyes, holding your hand before hooking it around his arm.

"Thank you dad... I love you." You said almost whispering.

"I love you too kid..." He replied in a quivering voice.

Your dad carefully escorts you through the remaining length of the aisle. Jungkook eyes you from where he stands, looking so handsome and dignified in his black tux.

The moment your eyes met, your tummy felt like an army of butterflies started fluttering altogether. You flash him a sweet smile through your veil and his heart felt like it's about to explode.

Jungkook walked towards you and bowed to your dad in respect. However, halfway through his bow, your dad catches him in a tight hug instead and pats his back firmly before turning to you, placing your hand with that of Jungkook's. You look at him intently, admiring how beautiful he is, inside and out.

He mouthed an "I love you" before he takes you to your rightful place beside him in front of the altar. You could feel each other's cold and trembling hands but as Jungkook interlocks your fingers, his warmth started radiating through his skin, warming yours in return.

*******
"I now pronounce you... husband and wife... You may now kiss your bride."

Jungkook turns to you and gives you a loving smile. He carefully lifts your veil, revealing your beautiful face. For the first time this week, he finally got to see your face again.

A week prior to your wedding, you had to move back home. It's just a tradition among your family to not allow the bride and groom to see each other days before the wedding. You're not so much of a believer but you just wanted to spend more time alone with your dad.

Jungkook didn't really mind since he knows you're doing it for your dad. Although he's been missing you too much, he restrained himself from breaking the tradition despite the fact that he's been craving for your touch, your kiss, your warmth.

His fingers are still trembling as he carefully flips the veil over your head. He's suddenly mesmerized by the sight of your beautiful face. Jungkook takes both your hands and kissed each of them.

He placed his palms on either side of your neck and leans in closer with puckered lips. Jungkook tilts your chin to meet his lips, trapping yours between his own. He pulls away only to find you looking so god damn sweet with your eyes closed.

The moment your orbs met his, Jungkook captures you in a tight hug. Whispering sweet things to your ear... "I love you so so much Aera..."

"I love you too Jungkook..."

Jungkook loosened his hug, only to cup your chin for another kiss. This time deeper and more passionate. He doesn't care, he's your husband and he wants the world to know how much he craves for his wife.

*******
Miri is adorned with a flower wreath on her head while Bam had a bowtie around his neck. They stood by you and Jungkook on their best behavior as you welcomed the guests.

The pups, who are now grown dogs like their parents, were also there but had to be taken outside so they wouldn't get bored. Good thing people from the shelter and Purple Paws were there taking turns to tend to them. You couldn't thank them enough for their kindness.

You danced the night away with your husband and he's been whining in the past hour that the program is taking too long to finish. "Babe, smile... the guests might think we're in a fight." You tell him teasingly.

"Babe can't we just go now? I miss you too much... I can't wait to rip this poofy dress off you." Jungkook says pouting.

You tap his back lightly as you're swaying to a slow song. "Babe, just a few more minutes..." You pull away and give him a peck on the lips.

"How much longer?" He groans under his breath and Bam could sense him from afar.

"Just a bit more babe... I promise to pamper you when we get out of here." You lean your head against his chest, his heartbeat felt so good against your cheek. 

*******