20

You're both lying on your side in bed with Jungkook behind you. You're looking over your shoulder as Jungkook kisses your lips from the back, ever so softly. He's been the opposite of rough lately which really turns you on. You just love the duality.

He's gently caressing your hip with one hand, trailing his touch down to your thigh. You can feel his hard member pressing against your back, bumping on your ass cheeks when you move. You reach out for it and started stroking his length slowly, running your thumb on the tip, feeling his precum oozing from that tiny hole.

He moans into your kiss and he snakes his hand over your body to find your clit, already moist and sensitive. He abuses that swollen nub, rubbing his fingers sideways, making you yelp in your place.

He pulls back from the steamy kiss to whisper in your ear. "Babe, This feels so good..."

"Hmmm... so good..." You hum as Jungkook plants kisses on your back. You like the way he makes love to you. Sometimes he can be rough and wild but other times he fucks you slow and easy. Like vanilla with a twist.

He slides his hand in your inner thigh and lifts it to expose your heat. Jungkook continues to kiss you passionately as he pistons his tip between your moist folds, rubbing it gently to mix his precum with yours, sending you to mewl sexily in front of him.

"Ready babe?" He whispers in your ear before kissing your earlobe, trapping that soft flesh between his lips, sucking gently.

You nod quickly, wanting him to fill you full with his throbbing member. Jungkook inches his way between your folds, letting the tip stay there for a while before pushing his length in slowly. "Babe... you like slow fucks, huh?"

"Hmmm... Yes please, Kookie..." You say teasingly. He loves how you beg like a kid asking for candy, sweet and innocent yet filled with so much eagerness.

Jungkook thrusts half of his length in your tight hole then sneaks a finger to tease your clit. He pulls out and pumps right back in, thrusting in you deeper each time until he's burying himself entirely in your wet core.

The way your walls suck his dick in is making him hiss with every thrust. "Fuck babe... you're pussy's sucking my dick in... fuck you feel so good."

"Babe... Kook..." You moan out loud as he kept ramming his heavy cock inside your tight hole. Though he's fucking you slowly, Jungkook does it in a rhythm that's so sleek, making his entire length rooted in you deeply, reaching the farthest edge of your core.

He lets go of your thigh and held on to your butt cheek instead, pushing it open as he takes a different angle of thrusting inside. He scoots lower and fucks you upward, slow, steady yet getting rougher now.

Each thrust he gives is so powerful, jolting your body up and down, taking his entire length whole. Moans, mewls, slapping sounds of wet skin fill the thick air and in no time you're tightening around him, nearing your edge.

"Fuck Aera... cum for me babe..." Jungkook says out loud between grunts. He speeds up a bit and his mind is going crazy over the intense pleasure he's getting from you.

"Babe I'm cumming... Fuck... so tight..." He continuously curses under his breath, which you actually find so sexy. You move with his rhythm until you finally reach climax in perfect timing with his own. Both panting, Jungkook cursing and you breathing heavily concluded this wonderful evening.

Still inside you, he kisses your neck softly, pulls your chin to tilt your head towards him, catching your lips. "I love you... so fucking much."

You reply with a soft giggle into the kiss and he teases you to say it back. You hum an "I love you" just to tease him some more.

Jungkook slaps your butt cheek firmly, making you yelp since you're sensitive and he still has your hole filled with his throbbing length. "Words Aera... I want to hear you say them." He pretends to be impatient, demanding you to speak up.

You pull away from him and he was taken aback by the sudden sensation of not having your walls grip around him. You quickly turn to face this young man who's been sweeping you off your feet since day one.

Cupping his face with both palms, you look into those big brown eyes and boldly say, "I... LOVE... YOU... so, so much Jungkook."

*******
🔥 "Sorry for the sudden hot afternoon session... Uhm, I'm not sorry actually... so ENJOY! 😎"