11

You let Miri sink in her bed while Bam lies on the floor beside her, resting his chin near Miri's face. They seem cute together and it breaks your heart knowing Bam has to leave with Jungkook later.

Yes, Jungkook is in your apartment and he's already whipping up something in the kitchen. "Are you sure you don't want to order takeout?" You asked behind him as you settle on a stool by the kitchen counter.

"You're hurting my pride woman..." He says as he looks your way, pointing the wooden spoon at you with narrowed brows.

You laugh at him making a funny face and walked over to the fridge to get a bottle of water. You open it, drink up then gestured to Jungkook. "You want some?"

"Sure!" He says immediately. Before you can even reach for another bottle in your fridge, he snatched the bottle and drank it right in front of you.

You're salivating at the sight of his adam's apple bobbing up and down his throat as he gulps in the water. Your mind is still recovering from the thought that his lips are on the same place as yours a moment ago.

As if trying to kill you with his charms, he doesn't consume all the water and gives the bottle right back. He bobs his head and he gestures with his hand for you to drink up.

You did as asked and that's when you could feel his stare like the first cool breeze of winter, sending your entire body to shiver. He's clearly flirting with you and you're obviously letting him.

You lay the bottle down and the moment you let go, Jungkook charged like a hungry hound caging you against the kitchen counter. His greedy lips capturing yours in a heartbeat.

What exactly happened here? Ahhh yes, you accepted his flirting and he saw that as a sign to dive right in. His kisses are great, eager, strong but the softness of his lips cushioned the aggressive attacks.

His tongue scandalously licks, rubs and pushes through your parted lips, joining yours inside your mouth. Jesus Christ you've never been kissed this way in your 25 years of existence! Now you're regretting not kissing him before this.

He transfers his grip on your hips, caressing that part slowly while you swing both arms around his shoulders, interlacing your fingers behind his neck.

He doesn't stop with his assaults and eats your lips like his favorite snack, sucking on your upper and lower flesh alternately before plunging his tongue right back again.

Your head is spinning in a good way. Kissing Jungkook is a whole experience in itself and right now you'd give everything to have those lips on yours every single day of your fcking life.

He slides both hands under your shirt, stroking your back ever so softly, the exact opposite of how his lips are devouring yours. He presses against you, sending a shameless moan into your mouth as you feel his hardened length on your belly.

He lets go of your lips, giving both of you space to breathe, but Jungkook doesn't come up for air and kisses your neck instead. He trails wet kisses on your jawline, the crook of your neck then your collarbone.

He goes back to kissing your neck then finds your ear. He traps your earlobe between his teeth, lightly biting on it before darting his lips in your ear. The unfamiliar sensation is sending you to the starts.

He whispers something in between the kisses and he had to repeat the question since your head is somewhere else right now. "Aera, tell me to stop..."

Say what now? Did he just ask you to stop him? HELL NO! You've never felt this aroused from a kissing session in forever and it's gonna take a hurricane, no... another ice age... probably the apocalypse before you tell him to stop!

You pull his neck to connect your lips again and he just said it right back between kisses. "Aera... tell me... to... stop..."

You're not letting him go just yet and he smiles in your kiss knowing the answer to his request is a definite NO. He continues to lap on your lips while lifting your body off the floor, scooping your thighs up, letting your long legs wrap around his hips.

He pulls away from the kiss and asks you straight. "Where?..." He asks, breathing heavily from the steamy make-out session.

"Bedroom... down the hallway on the right." You tell him immediately, panting like a tired athlete coming from a race.

"Kiss my neck... mark me good." He says that in a husky voice and you just obey him like a slave, planting kisses on his neck, sucking, licking then concentrating on one spot. Meanwhile Jungkook carries you away from the kitchen and heads down the hallway to where your room is.

*******

🔥 "Okay that was hot as H3LL!..."