31

"Kook... I can't go out looking like this!" You whined like a little girl.

"Babe, it's cute... believe me." Jungkook says, sneaking a smile underneath, as he sees you wearing a pink bunny onesie.

"I told you we can't go for round two... this is all your fault..." You pout, crossing your arms across your chest. Jungkook stood behind you, looking at your reflection on the mirror.

He snakes his arms around your waist pouting back at you. "I'm sorry babe, I know it's my fault..." He says looking apologetic but lets out a sneaky smile in the end.

After cleaning up to go back to your dinner gathering, Jungkook suddenly pulled you in for another hug. The hugging turned to kissing, caressing, groping and the rest is history.

The 2nd time was so heated that Jungkook kind of took it way over the top, making a big mess on your shirt and pants. Let's just leave that to your imagination.

So now you're wearing the only thing that fits you from what's left in your closet. "They're gonna know..." Groaning under your breath, you blush really hard and Jungkook is loving it.

"Babe, we're engaged. People know we're doing it. Besides, I think they all understand how I can't get my hands off my hot fiancé." He says while planting a kiss on your cheek.

He turns you around to face him before diving in for another kiss. "You're hot too..." You whisper shyly.

"You really think so?..." He asked you, smiling as he continues to caress your back.

"Uh-huh... so, so hot." You reply giggling playfully.

"So... you up for round three?" He asked, giving you a naughty look.

You slap his chest lightly. "No Kookie... if we go for another round, I'd end up going home without any clothes at all."

"I don't mind..." He smirks at you and you just had to hit him again, harder this time.

*******
Work life has been amazing and break times are your favorite since you get to spend it with the two most important men in your life... your dad and Jungkook.

Of course they eventually gave in and disclosed where their secret lounge is in the building and you're loving the exclusive perks. What's great about this lounge are the free flowing drinks, soda, juice, coffee, tea. You name it and they have it.

You get to the side where you can order straight from the menu. It's not the cafeteria-type that you're used to. This fancy lounge has its own chef and you can't wait to have a taste of their food.

"Good afternoon, I would love to have the baked salmon please." You tell the young staff who's a little confused seeing that you're actually wearing a regular employee's ID.

"I'm sorry, Ms Aera is it?" He looked at your ID tag and he doesn't know how to break it to you that this lounge is exclusive for executives and department heads.

"Yes! That's correct..." You reply with a wide smile.

"But... uhm... Ms. Aera... this lounge is..." The poor guy stammered, not wanting to break your little heart.

Jungkook suddenly appears from behind and comes to the rescue. "Please put it on my tab..."

"Sure Mr. Jeon..." the guy replied looking relieved. "Anything for your sir?"