22

"Oh no, I ruined it didn't I?" Your dad says as he hugs you coming back from his "little adult talk" with Jungkook.

"Of course not... for me at least." You say giggling, pulling away from your dad and looking at Jungkook, sticking out your tongue to him.

You get back to your seat and Jungkook is just avoiding your gaze. You chuckle lightly and just went ahead with having dinner, behaving properly as the 2 most important men in your life discuss baseball, of all topics.

You love seeing how your dad adores Jungkook and how Jungkook adores him back. The entire evening went so well, your dad was already asking for another dinner date.

"Sure sir, I can cook for all of us too." Jungkook says smiling.

"He's one hell of a cook... uhm sorry..." Hobi says looking pale after cursing in front of everyone, sending all of you to a laughing fest.

"Okay so now it's settled, let's rendezvous at Aera's apartment next weekend and see how good this chef is!" Your dad says as he hugs Jungkook, catching your man by surprise.

Inside the car, Jungkook was more relaxed and looking so happy. "That wasn't bad, right?" You say to break the ice, as Jungkook starts to exit your driveway.

"Yeah, your dad is really nice. Just like how I knew him." He glances at you with those doe eyes. You're not sure if you'll ever get used to this.

"So... what did you two talk about?" You ask, raising your brows knowingly at him.

"Nothing much, I just told him how we met, where we are at the moment and where I would like us to be down the line." He says with a serious tone.

You sat there being quiet since you're now feeling all sorts of butterflies fluttering in your stomach. How can he be so perfect?

Back at your place, you find Namjoon with Holly snuggled in the couch. Your doctors suggested to explore the possibility of not having Holly trail you most of the time especially during short trips or errands. This is as long as you're with someone who knows your condition.

"We brought food." You announced as you walked in.

"Great! Just leave it there, I'll take it home later." Namjoon replied. "So how did it go?" He asked you in a whisper making sure Jungkook couldn't hear.

"It went great... way better than I imagined." You say between yawns.

"That's really nice to hear. Go get some rest, I'll be out of here in a bit."

"Can't you stay over? Jungkook makes kick ass pancakes in the morning." You persuade him, not liking the idea that your friend has to go home late.

"Nah, I don't want to get in the way. You two lovebirds enjoy!" He says that chuckling, as he stands up, scoots over to give your head a peck before disappearing into the kitchen.

*******
You just had another heated session in bed and Jungkook continues to kiss you nonstop before pulling out. At this rate, you'd be pretty much like Miri if it weren't for your pills.

There hasn't been a night or early morning that didn't end up with intimacy since you and Jungkook got together. You love how he makes you feel so sexy and desirable. He never fails to compliment you every chance he gets.

On the other hand, you always show him your appreciation and thank him for everything he's done. He seemed to be that type of person who always gives.

You finish up with your skincare and get in your oversized PJs. Stepping in your room, you find the cute bunny is already dozing off. Sliding beside Jungkook in bed, you carefully move under the covers, making sure not to wake him.

You look at him from the side and drink in his beautiful features. Seeing him breathe deeply, you're sure he's off to lala land, hopefully having wonderful dreams by now.

Inching your way to him, you carefully place your lips on his cheek for a good night kiss. As you were about to pull away, you suddenly feel your body being lifted as Jungkook's strong arms snake around your waist.

You're suddenly on top of this sleeping bunny and with his eyes still closed, he puckers his lips pointing at you. Giggling softly, you touch his lips with your fingers and he shamelessly sucks on them.

He opened his eyes and looked at you. "You're one sneaky girl... kissing me without permission can get you in trouble, young miss."

"I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep without giving you a kiss..." You're acting all cute, wanting to get his affection.

"Sorry I dozed off... Come here let me treat those lips with a good night kiss." He says in a whisper, looking straight at your lips, biting his own in anticipation.

Lowering your lips to his, he eagerly captures yours and kiss you deeply. Trapping your lower lips with his own. It was sweet, chaste but deep. He pulls your face from him, cupping your face with both hands to see you eye to eye.

"How did I get this lucky?" He asked, looking at you with loving eyes.

"I'm luckier..." You replied with a sweet smile and hug him tightly, resting your head on his chest until you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

*******
🥰 "Few more chapters... hang on"