29

"God I'm so full!" Namjoon blurts out, making everyone laugh.

"That was the best steak I've ever tasted in my entire life." Hobi blurted out.

"Of course that's all thanks to our chefs for tonight, Mr. Kim and Dr. Min..." Your dad says, gesturing to them, applauding the two like a proud dad.

You gathered by the garden to watch the night sky and Jungkook was gesturing for you to sit close to him. He's become too clingy now and can't take his hands off you.

You sit next to him on the cozy chair and he just kisses you on the lips, not minding everyone else including your dad. Your dad is actually cool with it and just lets you be all lovey dovey around him.

However, Namjoon walks in and teases you endlessly. "Guys... get a room."

Jungkook continues to kiss you but you tap his chest to give you a break. "Joonie, just go sit with Jin, we wouldn't mind." You tell him smiling like a villain.

"Oh I will... just you wait." He chuckles softly before fishing out a purple box from his pocket, handing it to you after.

Jungkook was a bit confused recognizing the beautifully engraved box. You got it from Namjoon and quickly opened it, seeing the beautifully engraved engagement ring Jungkook gave you.

"Please tell me you love it... I pulled too much strings just to have it engraved right away." Namjoon says, looking expectantly at both you and Jungkook.

You take the ring from the box and showed it to Jungkook up close. "Here babe, see?" You tilt the box sideways and Jungkook's name clearly appears on your ring like magic. "This way everyone will know I'm yours." You say shyly.

"We can also do that with your wedding bands." Namjoon suggested but he suddenly felt awkward staying there seeing how you're eye fucking each other. "Geez guys, go upstairs and fuck already... I'll keep everyone off your back."

Just like a boost of energy, Namjoon's words got Jungkook to scoop you off the couch and stride quickly to enter the house.

Jungkook takes you to your old room and sets you on the desk, still kissing your soft lips. He keeps caressing your butt with both hands while you palm his chest. He pulls away from the kiss and looks at you lovingly. "Babe, I'm sorry..."

You hush him and seal his lips with yours, wrapping your arms around his neck to pull him in. You swirl your tongue in his mouth and he's loving how you're being bold. Initiating every move.

Maybe because he's in your turf and being in this room makes you feel like you're in charge and he's your sub, a very hot sub.

"Babe, let's not take too long, they might look for us." You whisper into his ears.

"But I wanna eat you out..." he says that shamelessly, sending bolts of lightning down your core.

Jungkook presses his growing bulge between your widely spread legs, rubbing against you in a slow, teasing rhythm.

"I want that too but we can continue at home..." You're looking at him with fire burning in your eyes. He knows you want him.

"Let me see if we can go straight to business..." he says with an evil smirk before sneaking his hand under your lingerie.

His heavenly fingers feel so hot on your bare core. You hiss at the sudden touch of his finger on your clit down to your tight folds. "Hmmm, your so wet for me babe..."

"Kook... babe... it feels so good..." You mewl to his ear, running your fingers through his thick hair.

"Let me make you feel even better." He says that to your face, quickening his pace, rubbing on your nub with his middle finger.

You cling on to Jungkook's back, clenching your teeth in response to his rhythm. "Kook... ohhh... fuck!" You moan loudly and he captures your lips to muffle your moans, not sure how soundproof these walls are.

Despite the fact that you're both comfortable flaunting your affection in front of your dad and friends, fucking under your dad's roof is still a first for both of you. Not that your dad is oblivious to the fact that you're having sex, of course he knows but he's definitely unaware that you're having daily sex like horny bunnies in heat.

You're not even aware that daily sex isn't for everyone. You thought couples do it naturally everyday since that's how it is with you and Jungkook.

*******
🍪 "Don't worry... I won't leave you hanging... next chapter will be up after a few votes." 😬