27

Six months earlier...

"Babe I'm really sorry, I'm all swamped with work. I'll get there as soon as I can, okay?" Jungkook says on the other line.

"It's okay Kookie, I just hope you can make it when the pups go on stage." You say as you're busy preparing Bam and Miri's things to bring to the pups' graduation ceremonies at Purple Paws.

All five of them took a short course at Purple Paws. It never felt like they left since you see them almost everyday at the training center. Sometimes they spend the night with you and Jungkook. Everything turned out way, way better than you feared.

Arriving at the school, both Bam and Miri strut their way beside each other, ahead of you. You spot Namjoon and his pup Rap Mon already waiting by the lobby. The cute pup runs to his parents to mingle.

"Hey... you're here early." You say teasingly while snatching a big hug from him. You knew very well he's been going out with Jin since they both adopted 2 of your pups.

"I'm never late and you know that." He replies with a smile.

Jjangu suddenly appears from the hallway probably coming out from Jin's office. He always accompanies Jin to work and is a darling to everyone. He sees you and he gets all excited, prancing around like you never see him everyday.

"We're starting in 15 minutes guys, so please do your business quickly before the show." Jin announces before he gives you a wide smile. He goes over to Namjoon and kissed him on the cheek right in front of everyone and your heart is just melting on the spot.

Namjoon blushes so hard and you just mouth out a silent phrase to him... "I'm so happy for you..."

He catches that and mouths a "thank you" back then gestures for both of you to come to the school auditorium.

You're surprised by how the entire place looked elegantly decorated with lots of lilac and white flowers on stage. Purple and white balloons swarm the entire ceiling and you can't help but feel all emotional as you see all 5 pups gather round Miri and Bam.

The audience area was pitch black and Namjoon had to escort you down to the front row to take a seat. Bam and Miri were already with Jin who requested for both of them to be on stage for the pups' graduation.

The moment you were seated you fumbled in your purse to get your phone and dialed Jungkook's number. After a few rings you realize he might still be busy and opted to end the call.

Taking a snapshot of the stage, you sent it to Jungkook's number with a message saying... "the place looks really gorgeous... "I hope you get to see it here with me... I love you!"

As the stage suddenly showed a spotlight on a man behind the podium, you prepare your phone to snap photos to send Jungkook.

"Good afternoon everyone! It's an honor to be a part of this wonderful and special occasion. I'm Dr. Min Yoongi and I'll be your host for today."

"Before we begin, I would like to thank each and everyone of you for coming. Purple Paws marks another milestone as we continue to celebrate love. Please direct your attention to the screen and enjoy the show."

An applause burst out as the spotlight faded and all you could see is the audiovisual presentation being shown on stage. It felt like you're watching the movies and you suddenly miss your bunny.