13

You wake up to an empty bed and for a moment there you thought everything that happened last night was just a dream... a very vivid dream. Lifting the duvet, you take a peek, seeing your stark naked body with marks on your chest and tummy... Yup! Last night did happen.

You fixed yourself in the bathroom and put on a loose shirt paired with booty shorts. Applying a stain of tint on your lips and a spritz of subtle fragrance on your neck and wrists before heading out.

You're greeted with the delicious aroma of breakfast coming from your kitchen. The sight of Jungkook's bare back, as he's wearing just his joggers from last night and an apron, is a mood booster on any lazy morning.

You take a seat behind the kitchen counter and stare at his perfect form for a while before finally speaking up. "A girl could really get used to this..." You said, looking at him intently, resting your chin on interlaced fingers, elbows folded on the table.

He looks over his shoulder and smiles at you with a bunny grin. Goes back to his cooking then swiftly turns around to serve you a plate, sliding the sandwich from the pan. "Breakfast is served!" He says that then leans over to give you a kiss, brushing his lips over yours.

"Thank you..." You said with flushed cheeks. Jungkook stares back at you, loving the fact that a simple gesture makes you all red.

"I could've taken Bam and Miri for a walk this morning but my shirt's still in the dryer."

"I have loose hoodies in my stack..." You offered, between munching on the delicious bacon and egg sandwich. "This is really good..." You said with eyes closed, nodding your head in satisfaction.

Jungkook startles you with another peck on the lips. "I'll get the 2 ready for a walk... You want to come?"

"I'll just slow you down... anyway, I'm thinking to clean up while you're out." You tell him as you direct one side of the sandwich to him for a bite. Jungkook gets a chunk of your sandwich in his mouth and nods a lot while you brush his lips with your thumb to remove the crumbs before he plants another peck, on your cheek this time.

*******
"This is just an estimate, Miri and Bam are having 5 puppies." Dr. Min explained as he shows you and Jungkook the ultrasound report.

He pulls his tablet and showed you the actual heartbeat of each pup. "Here's one, then this one... see that?"  Dr. Min points to the pulsating images and your heart is melting at the sight of these beating hearts in Miri.

You try to push back the tears but as soon as Jungkook trapped your hand with his big ones, drops of moisture started trickling from your eyes.

"They look strong don't they?" Jungkook asked Dr. Min, wanting to make sure that the puppies are in great condition.

"Yes they are and at this point, we just need to watch over Miri closely." Dr Min said, scribbling a few reminders on Miri's health pamphlet.

Dr. Min said that Miri will start to develop some signs of hormonal behavior like being moody, overly protective or territorial. She may be sleeping most of the time or become less active but she needs to engage in safe activities like walking. She can't be sedentary for the good of the puppies and her own.

"Alright Bam, you have to be very patient with Miri because she's going through a lot okay?" Jungkook gives Bam a lecture while you're all waiting for Miri's other test results.

Bam nods as if he understood and walked over to you. He licks your hand and was being too clingy. He wants the space next to you so he nudges Jungkook to give way.

"Yah! Bam-ah, why are you so possessive over Aera, huh?... Remember Aera's my girl and Miri's yours!" He says that, ruffling Bam's ears on both sides.

Your chest expanded as if it's about to blow. Hearing Jungkook saying you're his girl felt like every fiber of your being was ignited. You're blushing big time in your seat and Jungkook sneaks a peek to see your reaction.

You've been smiling secretly for the past hour, yet you hide it as much as you can from others, making sure no one sees you or they might think you've gone bonkers.

However, Jungkook wasn't clueless to what's been making you smile. He knew you started acting weird after he made that small talk with Bam.

*******
🐾 "Thanks for reading my updates... I'm trying to update more often so please bear with me!"