Bonus Chapter 2

Aunt Lind plus friend meets everyone.
__________________________

I stretch my arms up high. Today was my first day of freedom. I would go to the studio and spend the rest of my day with Bendy but... I had a test on Friday and my friend, Abby, and I was going to my place to study.

We were walking to the car. I was expecting Uncle Henry to pick me up so I was fairly surprised to see Aunt Linda.

"I wanted to meet your friends at the studio so I came to pick you up." She said when I asked.

"Uhhh.. Are you sure? I mean... Abby is with us." I point out. "I don't want to freak her out."

"Why would I be freaked out?" Abby asked.

"Well... because... well... Huh. I guess it'd be easier to just show you." I say. Aunt Linda nodded and pulled out of the school parking.

A few moments later, we were sitting in front of the abandoned studio.

"Joey Drew Studio? Isn't this place abandoned? Why are we here?" Abby asked. I got out of the car and went to the door.

"This place isn't all that abandoned. Its home to creatures. Trapped souls who are doomed to spend the rest of eternity living as immortal ink creatures." I say. I still feel bad for those who are trapped here. They cant live without the Ink Machine. It was silent until Abby started laughing.

"Y/N, my very bestest bestie. I love ya, but that just sounds ridiculous." She said.

"Trust me. Its not made up." I say, opening the door. I walk on and stop, looking down. I knew that the floors have been fixed before Uncle Henry and I left, but I stick to the walls. I've fallen down once, I don't want to fall again.

I came into the room. I went to the Bendy cutout in the corner. "Y/N? What are you doing?" Abby asked when I start poking the cutout.

"I'm trying to get Bendy's attention. He can see through his cutouts. Bendy!!!" I tell. After a few moments, there was still nothing. So with a huff, I made my way to the Ink Machine room. "If that couldn't get his attention, the machine will." I said.

"What?" Abby asked. Aunt Linda was just quiet as she followed behind me.

"I guess I should tell you. Remember when Uncle Henry went missing last month?" I asked. Abbey nodded. "Well, the morning before he disappeared, we got a letter from his old friend, Joey Drew, inviting him back to the studio to 'show' him something. Well .. he was gone for a few weeks and the police couldn't find him, even though they came here several times. Well... when I came here, he was right here. And for some reason, he thought he was gone for a few hours. Not a few weeks." I explained.

"Anyway, we explored this floor for a while. We found this machine called the Ink Machine. And we turned it on. And when we came back to look at the machine, the room was all boarded up and when we stepped close, Bendy popped up out of no where and scared the crap outta us. We ran and we fell through the floor. Then we came up to the music department. Met Sammy... on the wrong foot. Almost got sacrificed to Bendy. Thankfully, he went after Sammy before us, so it gave us time to get away. Then we came up to an ink flooded room and got chased by Bendy again. That was scary.

"Bendy gives off this... like.... inky aura. And whenever he's in a room, the surfaces are covered with like Inky veins and the room gets really, really dark. You'll see here soon." I said. "Then we met Boris and then we did tasks for the angel. That's when I crossed paths with Bendy and he caught me. I thought he was gonna kill me but nope! We made a deal. And he said that if I agreed with it, he'd ignore Uncle Henry and so... of course I agreed."