Part Three

I've got two more drafts ready to upload! I'll be releasing them in the next couple of days!!! Make sure to show the story some appreciation, it gives me more motivation to keep writing!

Anyway enjoy the story!
-Gregoryhub:)
=======
The loud thumping noice came from silco's office not far from my own room. I got dressed into a tight, black cropped top with black trousers that stopped up in the middle of my shins with a long back coat with plenty of places to hide weapons and a gas mask to hide my face.

After getting dressed I stayed in my room, made my bed, folded my old clothes and the clothes I wore to sleep until I heard another thump.

I came out of my room and went to silco's office to see what was going on.  As I exited my room I seen two men leave the office and exit the corridor. I knock on the door to hear. "What!" He seemed pretty annoyed. I walked in, again with the breeze, there must of been a crack in the walls or something. "Everything alright in here?" I ask closing the door behind me.

"Y/n! Sorry, I didn't mean to snap at you. I thought it was Sevika with a another pointless complaint!" He stresses, his hands were on his head, staring at the desk below him. "Please sit." He says lifting his head to look at me.

"What were those guys wanting from you?" I ask him, trying to comfort him with a conversation. I sit down in the same place I did last night. "Demanding more money, for some job they didn't complete." He mutters. "Was everything alright last night?" He asks me.

"Perfect, the clothes are great too." I replied, putting a light smile on my face. He grunted and took a deep sigh and then sunk back into his chair. "I'm glad.."

"May I help you with anything?" I ask, he seems overwhelmed with what he was doing. "I was supposed to meet someone to get something to eat, perhaps you would like to join me?"

"Sure, that would be nice." After last night he seemed to treat me, better knowing how vulnerable I might me, which I wasn't vulnerable at all but it's understandable how someone would think that.

He took me to a room that was quite small, or seems that way, with the massive table in the room. The room filled with smells of all different foods. "Please take a seat." He said as we entered, at one end of the table was a girl, around the age of 12 maybe 14. I couldn't make it out. She had beautiful blue hair, it was mid-length and braided. She was actually very beautiful. "Who's this?" She says as I take a seat near her.

"Jinx, this is our guest, be nice now." Silco says to her. As he sat down at the opposite end of the table from jinx at the far end. "She'll be around be a lot from now, she works as my personal assistant." He said, I was really his personal assassin but maybe it wasn't the best idea to tell a young girl that. "Hi, I'm y/n." I say to her.

She looked back at me happily. "I'm jinx! Your pretty by the way." She says, I give her a smile. "Thank you, your hair is beautiful, you did that yourself?" I ask.

"Well I was taught to but yeah!" She says very enthusiastically, she seemed very bright and cheerful. The table had four seats in the middle on each side and two at the end, so silco wasn't sitting that far from me. "Y/n, please, help yourself." He says, you give him a light smile and take something from the middle of the table to eat.

After breakfast was over and everyone was finished their meals, Jinx was excused from the table and said to me. "It was lovely meeting you!" Before she left. I replied with "you too!" And she left the room.

Now it was just me and Silco at the table, there was a short silence after Jinx left. "She doesn't take a liking to many people." He says to me. I look at him, we made eye contact for a short second before I said. "She likes me?"

He lets out a small chuckle. "She is never usually that warm to anyone when she meets them at first, your the first." He said to me, I let out a smile.

"I've got a meeting later, be there...as a consultant." He says after a few moments of silence. I nod and I said "I'll be there." I look at him, and I wonder for his particular liking in me. I brush off the thought.

"Meet me back at my office in a couple of hours, until then I have work to get on with." He said, standing up. I nodded, and as he started to walk towards the exit I got up too and went back to my room. Sevika left me some weapons on my bed, or I thought it was her.

Two pistols, a dagger, a smaller dagger and a sniper. I left the sniper in my wardrobe and attached the two pistols to my waist and the daggers in the coat I was wearing.

I went down to the bar but put my mask on. I sat and starred at the surroundings. It was still quite early and people were already in the bar, then I got deep into thought.

**Flashback**

"Come here you piece of shit!"

"Papa! No!" The child's face stained with tears and yet the man came over to her and grabbed her. He hit her across the face and left her crying on the floor.

Screaming and crying. Wishing it would all just go away...

**End of flashback**

All I could think about was the people that were already drunk at this time of the day, reminded me of my father. He'd come home blazing drunk and if I asked for food it was a good smacking across the face.

I then remembered the picture that was in my pocket of my clothes. I then proceeded to go upstairs and rush into my room, not closing the door after me. I got to the pile of clothes, I kneeled down to search the pockets and find the picture in my pocket. Me, as a child, holding my favourite toy that I lost years back. "What's that?" I heard someone say from behind me. I get a fright not knowing someone was behind me. I turn to see Silco at the frame of the door. "Sorry, I didn't know some was behind me." I say, calming myself from the fright. I stand back up with the small photo in my hand.

"May I see?" He asks, curious at what it was. I go over to him and hand him the photo of me. "From when I was younger." I chuckled, kinda embarrassed as the photo.

He hummed and asked. "Is that a bruise?" He asks, Looking at me in the photo. "Yep." He handed back the photo. "I'm sorry if I'm distracting you from your work." I say once I had receive the photo back and put it in your pocket.

"It's fine. May I ask, was that your father's doing?" I could tell it bothered him. It definitely bothered him, after seeing the relationship between him and that younger girl, I knew why. "Yes it- it was." I stutter. "It's all in the past now, it doesn't bother me.." I say, trying to change the subject or stop the whole conversation.

"I'm going to get back to work, I'll see you in around half an hour?" I nodded and he returned to his office.

I picked up a random book and started reading for a bit. I eventually stopped after realising how much I was over thinking. Maybe he was just trying to know me more personally then the others? I mean they do work for him but maybe he's taking an interest in me because of my level of skill right!? It was my first day but maybe he just wants me to remain loyal! Yes! That has to be it!

A few minutes turned into ten. I told myself to stop obsessing over the littlest of things but I still continued. Then I realised how long it had been and went to silco's office, I went in the my mask on.

"Ah good your here, my client should be here any minute how." And then the knock at the door was heard. "Come in." He said, he says that all most all the time when someone knocks. It was his client. "Please take a seat." He said to his client. Two chairs had been placed in front of his desk before I came in and I only now see it. I stood behind his chair the whole time. I didn't understand most of their discussions but whenever the client looked at me I gave them a deathly stare, and when they got annoyed at the deal he was being offered. I made sure he was intimidated by revealing the pistols by moving my coat out of the way, immediately changing the client's behaviour.

Everything went well they made their deals and the client left. After standing for so long I sat down on the couch next to Silco's desk. "Well that was pretty successful then. I'm glad it went well." I say then I remembered I had the mask on and removed it, putting it back in my pocket. Silco then pulled out a bottle of some kind of alcohol and pour it into two glasses.

"Here." He said passing me a drink. I took the drink and took a sip. "Woah, that's some strong shit." I say after drinking a bit too much in one go. We drank in silence, a respectful silence.