Part Eighteen

3k views...?
My tiktok also hit 300 followers...? (@gregoryhub)
YOU ALL ARE AMAZING <33
I woke up to a fright of the door swinging open. The man bursting through the door. It was the man from the gala. Finn his name was.

"Excuse you!" I shout at him.

"Where's Silco?"

"Get the fuck out!" I yell at him. Sitting up properly. "That is no way to enter a superior's office!" He quickly excuses himself from the room.

What the actual fuck?

Silco hadn't been back since I got back. I don't know what he was up too. at this point I remembered I had only eaten at that fish bar while going to check something out.

So I went to the kitchen and made myself a quick something to eat.

Until around 9pm, Finn had came in another 4 times, and other people who were also at the same gala.

"He just abandoned the meeting!"

"He left mid-conversation."

He left out of the blue? Jinx had been no were to be seen too. Everything felt off. I was reading until I heard a bang go off outside my window. I stare at the glass and see jinx! I opened the window and slid down the roof. She seen me coming from miles away.

I climbed down and ran up to her. "Thank zaun your safe." I say hugging her. She looks at me confused. Once I let go she looked confused. "What? You've been gone all day with no word."

"Silco sent me out!" She told me. "What. To do what exact." "I don't think it's important, y/n."

"Jinx."

===========
"What the hell!" I scream at the top of my lungs. "You go, then leave mid-meeting. I have your men running in and out of this very office and you have jinx, a fourteen year old, off being responsible for a whole shipment of shimmer!" He stands there as I shout at him.

"At her age I was being touched, even raped! And you let her out to do a shipment of fucking shimmer! She may be responsible, Silco, but even I can't fight drunken men on the streets." I let out a groan in frustration and start pacing back and forth. "You see this? Remember this!" I say pointing to my arms. The scars. "Imagine what could happen to her, I can take down your best men and still look at me! Have you any idea-"

"Your not her mother!" He growled at me, more like barked.

"Well I'm the closest thing she'll ever have!" I yell before storming out. I opened my door to see jinx on my bed. Crying. She heard all of it.

I sit down next to her. "Jinx, I didn't mean to call you weak or-" she pounced at me. Knocking me down onto the bed with her arms wrapped around me. "I just want you safe..." I say. She sobbed into me. Poor girl.

"I didn't want to do it. I was scared."

"I know. Shhh...I know."

[Silcos pov cus I haven't done it in ages]

I felt so bad for what I had said to (y/n). I couldn't stand her being mad at me. I loved her. I've only told her once but I truly did. I loved jinx too.

I made a stupid mistake. I should of not forced it on her. I did think jinx was old enough, but (y/n) was right. The underground was very unsafe never mind giving the responsibility of dealing with a shipment.

Such a stupid mistake!
And I yelled at her!

I wanted to go apologise. But I stood at her door frame and seen the two had fallen asleep. They were both all so cute.

(Y/n) was my second in command after all. I scanned the room and seen all the pictures and paper on her desk. Firelights.... She spent all day investigating the firelights? I didn't tell her too? I look over at the two and remembered how thankful I was.

Jinx. Bright-minded. Good-hearted. Loving. Creative.
Damaged.

(Y/n). Beautiful. Hot. Kind. Deserving.
Shattered.

They both had to many good things about them but, they had both been hurt. Hurt so much.

God I was such an idiot!

That stupid girl Vi was gone. I'm glad Marcus killed her. But (Y/n)'s so called father wasn't. I had let Jinx free, I wanted to do the same for (y/n).

But though he cause so much suffering, would she let me do it? Would she let him die?

So we could be happy, zaun as an independent nation and her ruling by my side. A home without that council sticking their noses into their business.

I sat down at the end of (y/n)'s bed. I held my head with my hands.

"I'm sorry." I heard whispered to me. I looked at (y/n) who barely had her eyes open. "No, don't apologise." I tell her. "You were right." I said to her.

With relief she closed her eyes fully and drifted back to sleep.