Part twelve

THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT ITS MAD
PLEASE GO CHECK OUT THIS ACCOUNT THEY HAVE BEEN SUCH A SUPPORT AND I REALLY ADMIRE THEIR WORK
Idrclll
===========
"I'm not hungry..." the words echoed throughout the old dusty room as the sound of my boots came closer and closer.

Then Sevika stood. She signalled be to walk forwards and that's when I knew which cell they had my dad in. I walked until I got the the front on the cell.

The smell of dust and rotting filled my nose. "Hello..."
I say awkwardly. I watch as he stood up and came closer to the cell bars. "Y-y-y/n." He stutters.

"Not dead yet."

"Y/n- Your actually alive!"

"Yes..."

"Oh...I am so, so sorry."

"Did you know." I started. "Around two years ago, i come out of the shadows, work with someone who gave me a home. And then a meet this girl, young and beautiful.

With a week of knowing her, I have an amazing bond with her. You could say like a parent, child relationship." He cut me off. He was starting to feel even more guilty.

"No, let me finish. I was happy for once, then I got into my first real relationship. Everything was perfect. In the matter of just a week I wouldn't let anyone hurt the both of them.

And that makes me wonder" after this point I had started to raise my voice. "How in the hell! Do you hit your own biological daughter!"

"I regret every moment!" He yells back.

"I spent years on the street! I learned about what a period was from a random stranger! You did absolutely nothing to make me who I am today except for my crappy mental health!"

He started laughing. "I understand now." "What?" "Your only here so you can finish with me and go back to fucking the leader of zaun."

"Maybe? Or maybe I wanted a father."

He stayed silent.

"Well, thank you dad, real appreciate it."

As I walked back to Sevika, he called my name to come back. I just ignored him and when I caught up to Sevika we just walked back to The Last Drop.

===========
I knocked on the door, knowing he would be up at silly o'clock. "Yes?" He said. I entered the room, he looked up from his desk and looked concerned. I felt that breeze of cold air until I sat down next to him.

He was behind his desk but once I sat on the couch he moved over and sat beside me.

"So- what happened?" He asked me. I then put my head on his shoulder. "It was awful." I say. He looked down at me snuggled into his side. "First he apologise but then he was just being darn right rude."

"I'm sorry, but hey. You can only choose to see him. There's no forcing it on you." He said. He then took his arm and wrapped it around my back. "Thank you, Silco. I just, really need a familiar friend right now..." I say before dozing off to sleep.

I woke up with my head lying on Silco's lap. Maybe he did change. I flinched as he put his hand on my head to stoke my hair. "Oh sorry...I didn't mean to wake you."

"It's okay." I say as I sit back up. "Did you sleep alright? I would of move you to your bed but you flinched every time I moved."

"I'm just very on edge, you could say" I chuckle and then took a deep breath in and out. He put a hand on my back. "You know, your allowed to just let that bastard rot in that cell." He told me. I looked up at him.

"All he wants is for you to keep coming back and visiting."

"Silco, he told me that all I wanted was to finish with him and go back to fucking the leader of zaun. But really all I want is a father."

"He's an asshole, y/n. He'll never be able to repay you for the years you spent alone. I want you to stay here, not for me. For jinx. All three of us know what it's like to be abandoned...so stay."

"I will. I'll stay. I can't go back now."

=================

After agreeing to stay I finished up talking with Silco and went to my room. I had forgotten I needed to get my things and tell my landlord that I will no longer be staying there. So after an hour or so I headed out of the last drop. I walked to my apartment which took around half an hour, I made sure it was far from the last drop.

I stumbled back into the last drop with my hand over my cheek. I got upstairs and bumped into Silco. "Oh sorry!" I say not looking up to see who it is.

"It's alright- y/n? What happened to your face?" I noticed it was Silco, I chuckled. "Angry landlord" he took me into his office and gave me some ice for what was going to be a bruise.

"I told him I wasn't staying anymore, gave him my last rent and he flipped out at me!"

"I'm glad your not staying there anymore."

=======
Please! Suggests on future problems or whatever cus I need inspiration!